NikoFab Front Air Dam Group Buy: GP Closed

NikoFab

OK gang, the fabricator texted these pics to me just a few minutes ago. They say this is the final version...bolt holes, extension index and all. Tim will be picking this piece up this week and making sure that all is well, which it should be. If so, I will send approval to commence with production.

Are these in production at this time?

Ah, didnt know you were needing the payment in order to start the production. I've been holding on to the rest of my payment cash til it was needed for cash flow purposes. Sending payment now.

Payment received sir. I have notated it on the original post.

I might be reading it wrong, but it looks like only 2 folks left to pay aside from motocams 5 sets.

paid in full didn't included the boxing up and shipping, so everyone (minus motocam) that hasn't made the "final payment" still owes

D_V is correct. I apologize for the way it can be misleading, but "paid in full" only applies to the price of the part(s). "Final payment" indicates that the shipping, insurance, etc. has also been paid for. I had to do it this way because, if you remember correctly, I had to shop a long time to get a custom box made for these, as well as nail down a decent shipping rate. Whereas the box adds a few dollars to the overall parts cost, it also helped each of you save about $75 in shipping costs. When you look at it this way, the box benefit is pretty obvious.

D_V is correct. I apologize for the way it can be misleading, but "paid in full" only applies to the price of the part(s). "Final payment" indicates that the shipping, insurance, etc. has also been paid for. I had to do it this way because, if you remember correctly, I had to shop a long time to get a custom box made for these, as well as nail down a decent shipping rate. Whereas the box adds a few dollars to the overall parts cost, it also helped each of you save about $75 in shipping costs. When you look at it this way, the box benefit is pretty obvious.

No need for apologies :) October and the Nats meet is coming around the corner and I'm jonsing to get my airdam so I can get it on and have the car painted before then, so I'm feeling the time pressure. Get those monies in folks, we've had over a year to budget for this and Nick's been pretty good at communicating what to expect in terms of financial obligations. Let's put put this group buy to rest already :)

No need for apologies :) October and the Nats meet is coming around the corner and I'm jonsing to get my airdam so I can get it on and have the car painted before then, so I'm feeling the time pressure.

I hear you man...gotta a lot to do myself before October!