NikoFab Front Air Dam Group Buy: GP Closed

NikoFab

Ok gang,

It's been just over seventeen months since we started this thing, and we're very close to shipping out airdams. The boxes are scheduled to be at the fabricator between June 3rd and June 6th. I'm hoping the polytubing liner roll will get there at the same time so they can go ahead and get to packaging them up. I will be getting FedEx all of your respective shipping information between now and then.

VERY IMPORTANT: IF YOUR ADDRESS HAS CHANGED SINCE THE TIME YOU MADE PAYMENT, PLEASE GET YOUR NEW ADDRESS TO ME A.S.A.P. I WILL NOT COVER THE COST OF SHIPPING TO AN INCORRECT ADDRESS, AND THEN RESHIPPING IT TO YOUR NEW ONE! PLEASE GET ANY CHANGES TO ME PRONTO!

Thanks,

Nick

• Like 1

Got a text from the fabricator this morning. They have begun lining the dams with the polytubing I purchased (for more shipping protection) and will start boxing this week. Tim is tentatively dropping off the chin spoilers on Friday this week.

Cheers,

Nick

• Like 1

Gentlemen,

I will be creating shipping labels for all of you over the next day or so. I'll be emailing the labels to the fabricator and scheduling a pickup date for this coming week. My hunch is that airdams will begin shipping out Wednesday or Thursday...I'll let you know for sure on Monday.

As I create your respective labels, I will post your individual tracking numbers along side your name on the original post in this thread. If you have any questions, please shoot me a call or text.

Cheers,

Nick

Gentlemen,

I will be creating shipping labels for all of you over the next day or so. I'll be emailing the labels to the fabricator and scheduling a pickup date for this coming week. My hunch is that airdams will begin shipping out Wednesday or Thursday...I'll let you know for sure on Monday.

As I create your respective labels, I will post your individual tracking numbers along side your name on the original post in this thread. If you have any questions, please shoot me a call or text.

Cheers,

Nick

BTW, you guys have no idea how good it felt to post this. :D

• Like 2

Ok gang...I've finished creating shipping labels. The tracking numbers listed on the original post will go active when FedEx picks up and scans your labels this week...I'm thinking Wednesday or so. I'll be calling them tomorrow to get a confirmed pick-up day.

Cheers,

Nick

• Like 1

a monumental task , i tip my my plaid colored bonnet in your direction Niko

Yep, me too. Now get to work on them wiper cowls!!!!

Jk man. Can't wait to see the look on the delivery guys face when he drops 2 of them off..... Hehe

BC_99

Yep, me too. Now get to work on them wiper cowls!!!!

Jk man. Can't wait to see the look on the delivery guys face when he drops 2 of them off..... Hehe

BC_99

Wiper cowls are up next sir...already spinning it up!