NikoFab Front Air Dam Group Buy: GP Closed

NikoFab

Ok gang, here's who still owes...if your name is on here please get with me on your balance due (I don't want to put everybody's balances on the thread). I know there are a few special circumstances involved with some of you, so please get with me regarding them. I have very limited access to the computer during the day, but you're welcome to text me with any questions or comments. 281.627.6683

I will keep reposting this list with each change in status.

wolfsquest - shipping, box, chin spoiler

ShadowTsi - shipping, box

Skullzaflare - shipping, box

Working on an alternative shipping solution for Shaggy since he's in Puerto Rico

Shaggy_Tsi - shipping, box (airdam one)

Shaggy_Tsi - shipping, box (airdam two)

When can we expect delivery?

Depends on how long it takes them to do the production run...I'm thinking a few weeks? I have a phone appointment with them tomorrow and will know more then.

I've been ready since November. The fabricator has been ready since November. We've been waiting all this time for people to pay balances...and there's still balances remaining which I'm covering to get this done. (Not directed at you chlngr440)

Depends on how long it takes them to do the production run...I'm thinking a few weeks? I have a phone appointment with them tomorrow and will know more then.

I've been ready since November. The fabricator has been ready since November. We've been waiting all this time for people to pay balances...and there's still balances remaining which I'm covering to get this done. (Not directed at you chlngr440)

At some point you may consider refunding those persons their paid deposits and opening up those airdams for sale to anyone with money...

At some point you may consider refunding those persons their paid deposits and opening up those airdams for sale to anyone with money...

^ thats an option but you have to remember most all of this money has been spent to make this a reality, so it cant easily be refunded...

It would be nice to be able to do that Tim, but Curtis is correct...these monies have already been spent. I would have to receive a complete payment (cost/shipping/insurance) from someone and then refund the other person.