NikoFab Front Air Dam Group Buy: GP Closed

NikoFab

I don't want this to get to be a major issue...I like Craig's idea of something that indicates it's a special run, but not going throught the mess of trying to figure out who is in what order. I can already tell that will be a major charlie foxtrot.

Nick, I'm pretty cotton-pick'n sure... that anything, anyway You decide to personalize these air dams will be "Just Fine!" It's your GP, do it Frank Sinatra style! ;)

BTW: "what's a charlie foxtrot," not familar w/ that one? (got it nonetheless)

Edited by kidjc
  • Like 1

Charlie Foxtrot breaks down to C. F., which may also be used to denote a Cluster Fudge. Of course, you'll need to replace "Fudge" with another "F" word not allowed here. As in.... "Trying to figure out the order might become a big Cluster Fudge". Edited by Burton

Nick, I'm pretty cotton-pick'n sure... that anything, anyway You decide to personalize these air dams will be "Just Fine!" It's your GP, do it Frank Sinatra style! ;)

For sure! Whatever you decide to do is A OK with me

Glad I'm not the only one who didn't get the Charlie Foxtrot reference

If guys are set on having the inside marked somehow, I think the way that will get the least drama with it would be something generic, and not numbered

Along the lines of:

"Limited Edition 1 of 50"

I'll do something basic across the board, but something that still denotes this as a special run.

• Like 1

Charlie Foxtrot breaks down to C. F., which may also be used to denote a Cluster Fudge. Of course, you'll need to replace "Fudge" with another "F" word not allowed here. As in.... "Trying to figure out the order might become a big Cluster Fudge".

For sure! Whatever you decide to do is A OK with me

Glad I'm not the only one who didn't get the Charlie Foxtrot reference

Sorry guys...former military here...I think Mark did a good job explaining it though!

Hey Gang,

Just two more payments to confirm. I spoke with Ray (wolfsquest) and chatted with Scotty (SOTTY)...both payments are on their way. Which means this group buy is locked!

As soon as I receive the final two payments (should be early next week), I'll be sending off one of my air dams to begin the tooling process.

Here we go!

Nick

• Like 1

I would like a refund of both my orders!

back to needing 2!

muhuhahahaha chaos! /runs away

p.s. in case there is any doubt...it was a joke

Edited by Walker

I would like a refund of both my orders!

back to needing 2!

muhuhahahaha chaos! /runs away

p.s. in case there is any doubt...it was a joke

you will have your two and like it!

(running after you with a tire iron)

This thread is so full of WIN!

Nick you have truly out done yourself this time and we will be forever grateful!

And Jesus Approves

http://blogs.warwick.ac.uk/images/jarvism/2005/07/05/jesus.jpg?maxWidth=800&maxHeight=600

Edited by psu_Crash
  • Like 1

This thread is so full of WIN!

Nick you have truly out done yourself this time and we will be forever grateful!

And Jesus Approves

http://blogs.warwick.ac.uk/images/jarvism/2005/07/05/jesus.jpg?maxWidth=800&maxHeight=600

Can you frackin believe it? Win is in...thank you Lord.

count-down move to 2 once the molds ship to the manufacturer?

and personalized portraits of each buyer on the inside of the dams would be the easiest option i thnk

Edited by Squrlsquash

count-down move to 2 once the molds shipped to manufacturer?

and personalized portraits of each buyer on the inside of the dams would be the easiest option i thnk

this guy right here ^ hes got the right idea