New Guy looking to get into Starquests

TheDemon

Hey guys, I am a 22yo guy from CA looking to get into Starquests and found this site to gain knowledge to help me detirmine if I find a good one when I pick up a starion.

I currently have a 2Gb Talon ESi and am looking to get a Starion for a second car. i miss RWD and my talon is FWD...

Well you came to the right place! There are a lot of common problems to look for, after all the car you find will likely be 25ish years old. The nice part is you are in Cali so rust is a non issue for the most part. The DSM family is just the little brother to the SQ. A lot of the technology carried over and was just updated. My cousin just bought a 99 FWD 420a Eclipse that we have been working on rebuilding and boosting :)

Read through the FAQ/Newbie sections. You'll find a lot of good information there

Texas... not just any DSM, the one with the backasswards motor that nobody makes good parts for... lol, I like a challenge, but sometimes its nice to have the help of a forum to find stuff. Edited by TheDemon

• 5 months later...