Any interest in a true MLS-Multi Layer Steel Head Gasket?

I stumbled across this company, Gaskets-to-Go, who can make any gasket with no tooling, setup costs, or best of all no MINIMUM ORDER. Perhaps someone has some free time and can scan a gasket and go through the quote process to determine what the cost would be for a true MLS, multi-layer-steel, head gasket? The Ajusa is great, but it would be excellent if we had an MLS gasket option without composite materials.

http://www.gasketstogo.com/

I poked around the site a bit and read the FAQ's and it seems like a very viable option. At worst, someone sends them a good used gasket and pays a small shipping/mail charge for the quote. Seems like less effort than trying to take measurements and scan it.

Per the website, they claim that they can complete orders in 7-14 days for most gaskets. Who wants to take the plunge and make the request for a quote?

Here's the reply from them. Does anyone know what thickness we need?:

Hi Alex,

Thank you for contacting me. I will check and see if we have a pattern for that and let you know. If not, we would need to see an image of the gasket with L x W dimensions. What thickness do you require?

Regards,

John Baker

www.gasketstogo.com

gasket thickness , several things to conceder what comp ratio you looking for,, does this gasket crush if so how much,, you can't use a new gasket unless the new material has the same crush ratio , a gasket that has no crush measurement you'd want to measure a use'd gasket

Note that Copper head gaskets are around $100 and these MLS gaskets will outlast any other type of composite gasket such as the felpro or ajusa. I forgot to add that the prices stated do not include shipping. I'm sure the price would come down further if a larger quantity was ordered. Let me know if you're interested and I'd be happy to get a list going.

If it helps any and IIRC there is a spot the coper Titan SCE gasket sticks out a bit on my head I could get you a thickness gage on it. Dont know if there is any help in that or not. Also IIRC the Titans were around 120 or 130, so it's fairly on par. Will these come with the sealing rings (whatever that stuff is) or will they just have the dimpled crush type areas?

If it helps any and IIRC there is a spot the coper Titan SCE gasket sticks out a bit on my head I could get you a thickness gage on it. Dont know if there is any help in that or not. Also IIRC the Titans were around 120 or 130, so it's fairly on par. Will these come with the sealing rings (whatever that stuff is) or will they just have the dimpled crush type areas?

My understanding is that we can specify what we want. If there are a significant number of interested parties, then I will start making a list. Anyone seriously interested please reply here or PM me.