NikoFab

NikoFab

i got my air dam today as well, i like the material MUCH better than the cracked up OEM on my car

its staying in the box and going into the quest storage until i get a good bumper skin though

Glad to hear it made it and that you like it. Smart play with stowing it until you're ready...but I wanna see pics when you get it installed!

Same as the rest of the guys above. I got both of my airdams today, and FedEx did a number on the boxes.....but the new airdams are made of the right stuff, and didn't suffer a scratch.

Lets go people....This man invested countless hours and dollars into this project FOR US!!!! A little feedback isn't an unreasonable request.

BC_99

Thank you Britt! Great talking with you the other day man...Angie and I can't wait to meet you at the races in Dallas this Fall...gonna be a blast!

Received my airdam while cleaning the grill preparing for a cookout later that day. Thank you nick it looks awesome!

You're welcome Greg! Fedex uniform ever look so good? Did you invite him to stay for the cookout?

Cheers man!

My airdam showed up today! Outstanding job Niko. I can't imagine the amount of time you have into these projects. Thanks for all you do!

Also thanks for the D2's! Don't know when I will have time to get them installed but some day it will get done! Keep up the good work and hopefully I will see you in Texas!

Thanks Greg! You're most welcome sir. Let's see some pics of the airdam and D2s when you get them installed.

Hope you and Tye are blessed with success in your endeavors.

this guy right here ^ anyone reading this needs to buy more from him. and then buy some more. and then thank him for being awesome.

airdams came in and one box looked like fedex delivered it through a tornado and the other perfect, but both were packed right and arrived just fine. left them out in the sun for a day to retake there correct shape and into storage they went. both look excellent thanks nikofab

Well what to say about Nick ... Hmm. He's a stand up guy with balls of steel to pull off the magic he does!!

I every seller here was half this GREAT we would never have any issues!!!

Superb my friend!

Big Mike! Thanks for the amazingly kind words sir...but it was your steelies that got this ball rolling! That first deposit set the tone for the entire project. I think we all owe you for grabbing the jewels and jumping in head first with the $$$. I know I personally appreciated that vote of confidence.

Cheers my friend,

Nick

open the airdam today....quality as expected from Nick and topnotch coordination and communication thru the whole process.....he's an invaluable asset to the community

Thanks Craig! Glad it made it there in good shape. I think you're one of like five guys that have been involved in every gp I've done!

this guy right here ^ anyone reading this needs to buy more from him. and then buy some more. and then thank him for being awesome.

airdams came in and one box looked like fedex delivered it through a tornado and the other perfect, but both were packed right and arrived just fine. left them out in the sun for a day to retake there correct shape and into storage they went. both look excellent thanks nikofab

LOL thanks Curtis! Great talking with you the other week man...I really appreciated your call sir...helps to make these projects worth it.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
I had inquired about getting myself d2s several times and nick was always prompt to message me back about the current gp/etc. When he posted that he only had 10 sets left for sale at gp pricing I got the money together. After payment the coils were shipped here way faster than expected, I still gotta get pics but the car is currently on stands :D

• 2 months later...

I had inquired about getting myself d2s several times and nick was always prompt to message me back about the current gp/etc. When he posted that he only had 10 sets left for sale at gp pricing I got the money together. After payment the coils were shipped here way faster than expected, I still gotta get pics but the car is currently on stands :D

You're most welcome sir...and where are those pics you promised?!

• 1 month later...

Just want to say a massive thank you to Nic, the D2's have transformed my car and the effort he made to get them to Florida in time to be crated to the UK was outstanding.

995640_750483181690660_221342953627685023_n.jpg?oh=ba7c56c2ee641298181daaf6959d477e&oe=54C43FEC

Absolutely no problem sir. We got into hustle mode to get them there in time for you...my wife even helped out while I was busy at work. Let's see some pics when you get a chance!

• 2 months later...
Just got my coils overs from Nikos latest D2 group buy. This has been a perfect storm of delays and problems but Niko has worked hard to keep me and everyone else informed about what is going on. Great guy and I plan on buying from him again.

Just got my coils overs from Nikos latest D2 group buy. This has been a perfect storm of delays and problems but Niko has worked hard to keep me and everyone else informed about what is going on. Great guy and I plan on buying from him again.

Well it's about time! :D Seth you were a super trooper being patient with all the holdups we had to endure. Now let's see some pics with them installed!

Well it's about time! :D Seth you were a super trooper being patient with all the holdups we had to endure. Now let's see some pics with them installed!

Working on it right now, got the spindles prepped now I just need to get them welded on. haha.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...