tactrix cable

topher87

Obviously you missed the joke. Must have gone right over your head.

Ya i guess it did. That cable is for a subaru and he asked if it will work on a starion, oh wait no he did not ask that question, he asked if someone had one to loan him, you just said it would not work on a starion (duh). Okay ya now i see the joke.

There was two jokes. First you made a joke at him for asking for a subaru cable and your punch line was saying that it would not work on a starion, well obviously. So the second joke was the part where someone quoted your joke and made a joke of your joke by posting the caption obvious thing. But i guess that went over your head, obviously.

Great job with that sign you made by the way

http://i1187.photobucket.com/albums/z388/starionkiller/random/th_Dumb_sign.jpg

Key point here is he never asked if it would work on a starion. The fact that you had to be the one to say it wont work is where the captain obvious inspiration came into play.I thought it was funny. Apologies if you did not.

Edited by JohnnyWadd

why don't we just stop picking on each other and assuming things? way too much of that going on here these days. Be positive, or post elsewhere. there is plenty of internet to go around.

why don't we just stop picking on each other and assuming things? way too much of that going on here these days. Be positive, or post elsewhere. there is plenty of internet to go around.

My bad , i am new to the whole b.s. forum thing. I think its turborusty's fault he set a bad example with the memes and now i find myself wanting to join in on the fun. ucw has always taken my stuff more personaly than others ever since the sweet hydraulic brake thread. I mean him no harm whatsoever and he did walk right into the captain obvious joke by way of making a joke at the original poster. So he cannot in fairness be one to judge or take things personal.

if you both followed my advice, none of this would be necessesary.

If we don't have anything positive to contriubute, we can't very well exect positive reulults, for ourselves, nor for others.

Sarcasam has a line, let's not cross it.

if you both followed my advice, none of this woudl be necessesary.

If we don't have anythign positive to contriubute, we can't very well exect positive reulults, for ourselve nor for others.

Agreed, part of the solution or part of the problem. I'll try to be part of the solution. So i'll laugh at ucw's joke and respond on topic to to topher. Me and topher have talked before too.

@ucw hey buddy funny one lol

@ topher , i dont have one of those cables and shipping to new york would be crazy just to borrow one. Maybe you can sweet talk that gut selling one on c/l

http://hudsonvalley....3014543632.html

@ Chad, i am really antsy in the pansty about those seats i am getting from you,and selling the old ones buyer is lined up waiting a pm reply has lead me off track to the bs forum, please help me, check your inbox new pm coming in hot...

@ topher sorry thread jack

Edited by JohnnyWadd

Ya i guess it did. That cable is for a subaru and he asked if it will work on a starion, oh wait no he did not ask that question, he asked if someone had one to loan him, you just said it would not work on a starion (duh). Okay ya now i see the joke.

There was two jokes. First you made a joke at him for asking for a subaru cable and your punch line was saying that it would not work on a starion, well obviously. So the second joke was the part where someone quoted your joke and made a joke of your joke by posting the caption obvious thing. But i guess that went over your head, obviously.

Great job with that sign you made by the way

http://i1187.photobucket.com/albums/z388/starionkiller/random/th_Dumb_sign.jpg

Key point here is he never asked if it would work on a starion. The fact that you had to be the one to say it wont work is where the captain obvious inspiration came into play.I thought it was funny. Apologies if you did not.

Sigh, did you bother to read their website? Maybe if you had read the website your reply wouldn't have come off sounding like a jerk. Here's a quote from their site which explains my joke.

http://www.tactrix.com/

From reflashing to logging to diagnostics, the Openport 2.0 can do it all with just a PC laptop and a USB port. Use it with our EcuFlash software for unlimited tuning and logging of Subarus, Mitsubishis, and an ever-expanding list of supported vehicles. The Openport's industry-standard SAE-J2534 interface can also be used with OEM reflashing software for any car sold in the USA since 2004.

explains my joke.

http://www.tactrix.com/

So you admitt it was a joke. My standing is this. You should have not assumed he wanted it for a starion. Perhaps asked him what vehicle he wanted it for instead of making a joke. And by making a joke as you have admitted to doing, you leave yourself open to a joke as well. So if you are able to as they say to "dish it out" but not "take it" then i am saying perhaps dont dish it out. How easily you though i was a jerk over my captain obvious thing well one could just as easily took insult to your joke. You joked first in this thread, and you also where the first you act insulted by saying i came off as a jerk.

Thanks ucw458, it was a great joke and i had no right to repond that way. I really should have read that site and not been such a jerk to you man i am really sorry that captain obvious thing was really bad of me. I am grateful you are so understanding and tolerant. Great link about the cable. Your really are funny guy i just did not get. Now i do.

Like i said i am new to this whole b.s. forum posting. Thanks for the help ucw.

Edited by JohnnyWadd

Thanks ucw458, it was a great joke and i had no right to repond that way. I really should have read that site and not been such a jerk to you man i am really sorry that captain obvious thing was really bad of me. I am grateful you are so understanding and tolerant. Great link about the cable. Your really are funny guy i just did not get. Now i do.

Like i said i am new to this whole b.s. forum posting. Thanks for the help ucw.

Thank you, any time I can help just ask. But no apology needed because no offence was taken. I don't think you're a bad guy. Just want you to know that.

aww you mean this wont work on my quest hahah no nned one for our rex project

i've got one, but you'd have to come to the shore to use it

yea that wont work cant drive it on the highway for some reason the car goes into failsafe fueling at highway speeds so i need to do some logging to figure wth is going on also need to change the 4500 rpm limit ( i didnt make the map) and find out why im only getting 5lbs of boost. problly just getingt one from tactrix as i cant find one to borrow

If we don't have anything positive to contriubute, we can't very well exect positive reulults, for ourselves, nor for others.

Sarcasam has a line, let's not cross it.

Why no ban your buddy Rusty the troll leader? He has nothing positive to add to the site and is at the root of most of the recent issues. I would do it my self by the diy mod thing does not seem to work right.

aww you mean this wont work on my quest hahah no nned one for our rex project

yea that wont work cant drive it on the highway for some reason the car goes into failsafe fueling at highway speeds so i need to do some logging to figure wth is going on also need to change the 4500 rpm limit ( i didnt make the map) and find out why im only getting 5lbs of boost. problly just getingt one from tactrix as i cant find one to borrow

what? starions/conquests dont have rev limits, sounds like your 2ndary injector is pooping out

get a wideband, only thing you will get out of the ecu in these cars is check engine light with blinking led

what? starions/conquests dont have rev limits, sounds like your 2ndary injector is pooping out

get a wideband, only thing you will get out of the ecu in these cars is check engine light with blinking led

??????? im talking bout a 02 wrx

Why no ban your buddy Rusty the troll leader? He has nothing positive to add to the site and is at the root of most of the recent issues. I would do it my self by the diy mod thing does not seem to work right.

Find a site rule he's violated and let me know...