zombies in florida

lmwii

question why is it they ALWAYS shoot to kill an unarm'd man , have they never heard of a leg or arm or foot shot ,, very hard for any one to run with both knee's shot out

besides maybe he was just giveing his boy friend a kiss ;)

maybe time to take away some peoples fireing arms or hire some thing other then kids

question why is it they ALWAYS shoot to kill an unarm'd man , have they never heard of a leg or arm or foot shot ,, very hard for any one to run with both knee's shot out

besides maybe he was just giveing his boy friend a kiss ;)

maybe time to take away some peoples fireing arms or hire some thing other then kids

it said the cop shot him once, and he didn't stop eating - then the cop fired multiple times.

Question is...

Was he the slow cumbersom type zombie...

http://i370.photobucket.com/albums/oo141/koulbreeze/Landofthedead.jpg

Or the Fast you can't out run me kind...

http://i370.photobucket.com/albums/oo141/koulbreeze/dawnofthedead.jpg

Or would he go well with favre beans???

http://i370.photobucket.com/albums/oo141/koulbreeze/chicken.jpg

At any rate... Remind me to stop off at Bass Pro Shops for some more 45's, i dont think 500 rounds are going to be enough :excl:

Shelby in this case I think that was justified. He was eating a mans face! I would have emptied all my clips on him!

He did society and Florida a favor, save tax payers alot of money on trial and encarceration of that nut. Now all they gotta do is incinerate the remains.

Edited by louswheel01

sorry but i find it nearly imposible to justify shooting to KILL when the other guy has no weapon ,,law enforcmewnt officers are NOT judge, jury and exicutioners all in one

i'm 68 yrs old and i do not recall ever hearing of someone killing another by biteing alone ,,what happen'd to his tazer ;)

• Like 1

sorry but i find it nearly imposible to justify shooting to KILL when the other guy has no weapon ,,law enforcmewnt officers are NOT judge, jury and exicutioners all in one

i'm 68 yrs old and i do not recall ever hearing of someone killing another by biteing alone ,,what happen'd to his tazer ;)

"What tazer? I left it in the patrol car." would have been my answer. lol

"What tazer? I left it in the patrol car." would have been my answer. lol

You're just getting too antsy for the zombie apocalypse. It'll be here soon enough!

Did you read the same article I did? It says: "One man was shot to death by Miami police, and another man is fighting for his life after he was attacked, and his face allegedly half eaten, by a naked man on the MacArthur Causeway off ramp Saturday, police said."

Edited by averse

Did you read the same article I did? It says: "One man was shot to death by Miami police, and another man is fighting for his life after he was attacked, and his face allegedly half eaten, by a naked man on the MacArthur Causeway off ramp Saturday, police said."

read 4 or 5 diff versions of the story,, in none of them did they (police ) give details of the biten mans condition , certianly none said any thing about life threating bites

and for sure the cop is not going to say he shot the guy for the fun of it,,he'd make it sound as bad as posible,,

funny they stop carrying batons these days ;)

read 4 or 5 diff versions of the story,, in none of them did they (police ) give details of the biten mans condition , certianly none said any thing about life threating bites

and for sure the cop is not going to say he shot the guy for the fun of it,,he'd make it sound as bad as posible,,

funny they stop carrying batons these days ;)

I wonder if its because there were more incidents of the cops getting beat with their batons? Or is it cuz tazers are supposed to replace them?

Or would he go well with favre beans???

http://i370.photobucket.com/albums/oo141/koulbreeze/chicken.jpg

"...and a nice chilled Fresca, thprhpthpthpthp!"

-N8

I live in Fortlauderdale. I'm in Ohio at the moment visiting family. Glad I am. gives me some time to stock up on some weapons before i got back into the zombie zone. On a serious note. If the guy was hopped up in a cocaine phsycosis, like they are speculating, If he was shot one time. More than likely it wasn't a shoot to kill shot in the first place. But since it didn't phase the guy and he continued to gnaw on the face of his victim, I would have then shot him a few more times as well.

Because the way it is, if you're going to shoot, shoot to kill. One in the head, two in the chest.

Part of the reason they don't want people shooting people in the knee, etc, is because of lawsuits.

As far as the tazer, the victim would've been tazed too. Whoever you shoot with that, whoever they're touching also gets it. Also, those prongs they shoot out are nasty little buggers.

Mace would've gotten the victim, cop, and the zombie, face-eater...that crap sucks.

Because the way it is, if you're going to shoot, shoot to kill. One in the head, two in the chest.

Part of the reason they don't want people shooting people in the knee, etc, is because of lawsuits.

As far as the tazer, the victim would've been tazed too. Whoever you shoot with that, whoever they're touching also gets it. Also, those prongs they shoot out are nasty little buggers.

Mace would've gotten the victim, cop, and the zombie, face-eater...that crap sucks.

Too many of those type of lawsuits in Los Angeles Police Dept., pay outs in the millions.

so kill the guy so he can't sue you,,sounds like the right thing to do :)

but if he's already kill'd 4 or 5 people make darn sure he goes to trial ,,so we can spend millions on trying him

I dont disagree with the cops thinking, He shot the guy, it didnt phase him, He's naked, and EATING SOMEONES FACE! The cop has seconds to try and decide the right thing to do to save the innocent victim. What other option was there, if the first bullet didnt make a difference, what do you think mace, tazer, or a night stick is gonna do? I wonder if the victim was someone you knew or were close too, if you might feel differently. Its sad that the officers motives are even being questioned. Im pretty sure he took an oath to Protect and Serve. In my opinion, thats what he did. He protected and served the innocent victims best interest. You are right about one thing, too often murderers are tried and kept in prison far to long at the innocent tax payers expense. Nothing a little lumber and a bit of rope wouldnt fix. I wonder just how much the crime rate would drop after a few old fashioned town square executions were viewed by "would be" criminals. A bit harsh? Maybe.. but sometimes a harsh punishment is just what is in order.

BC_99

some of you seem to be missing my point,, this is not the only case of an unarm'd man being shot to death , it brings up the old story about he who carrys a gun will use it in many cases to prevent far less then faital injurys to him self , in the old school days how would it have been if every time you got into a fist fight and end'd up with a bloody nose you pull'd out a gun and shot the other man ,, death is missuse of power for such a small injury

few animals go so far as to kill durring pecking order fights , man seems to be almost the only one to do so

besides the oficer did not say he try'd any thing other then shooting the guy , takeing a life should be the LAST choice not the first choice

• Like 1

I'm not saying it was good or bad. BUT, thinking about what should have been done after the fact or critisizing the persons actions is easy. You have time and a level head. Witnessing something like that and having seconds to decide a plan of action is hard. It's a tough call but I think he made the right one. Personally If I was forced to shoot and the first wounding round had no affect I would conclude the person was on drugs, fear for my safety and fire again for more lethal areas. There have been plenty of cases of people on drugs like PCP that have been shot 5+ times and are still fighting.

some of you seem to be missing my point,, this is not the only case of an unarm'd man being shot to death , it brings up the old story about he who carrys a gun will use it in many cases to prevent far less then faital injurys to him self , in the old school days how would it have been if every time you got into a fist fight and end'd up with a bloody nose you pull'd out a gun and shot the other man ,, death is missuse of power for such a small injury

few animals go so far as to kill durring pecking order fights , man seems to be almost the only one to do so

besides the oficer did not say he try'd any thing other then shooting the guy , takeing a life should be the LAST choice not the first choice

Which part of "Eating someone elses face" is lost on you. Think about that.... He was eating another persons face, while that person was alive. Im pretty sure that would be considered threatening another persons life. I sincerly doubt that he was just there for a snack, and was gonna stop before the victim was dead. His death was too compassionate if anything.

BC_99

If you have to put your dog down if it bites someone...why not a person...lol Honestly though...thats way beyond punching someone. And, as far as taking care of him hand to hand, I'll be completely honest, I can't think of anyone that would want to get near someone who is eating someone's face...for the biggest reason...who knows whats wrong with the guy, wouldn't want him biting me.

And once again, if they would've tazed him, they would've tazed the victim too...so thats out. Mace would've gotten the cop, victim, and the freak.

He's fully justified there, I think.

Also...the good old days are gone. Rodney King (I think thats who it was) changed police work a lot. No more are the old fashioned beat downs.....everyone is afraid of getting in trouble, so...yes, shooting them so you don't get sued and lose your job is what gets done.

Its the people's fault this happens, not the police. They're afraid of getting fired, and if you get fired from a Police Dept...that says a lot about you, and you will have a hard time getting a job elsewhere.

The old days of blackjacks and nightsticks are long gone...the old beat you down, there was your punishment, your free to go...that's gone too. In all honesty, that worked a lot better then prison, IMO.

But, as I said, the people made this happen...just the way it is.

I do agree about the murderer thing, though. That jerk that got caught after the Denise Amber Lee thing in FL (I know her father and uncle), was messed up. Yes he got jail time, but why. They are 1000% sure he did it, but he only got life imprisonment...he should've gotten shot.

Also, on the public hangings and such, I couldn't agree more. Now, obviously only for murder, etc...but, if I saw someone who killed somebody or raped somebody get hanged in the middle of the street...I'd for damn sure not do it, simply for fear of that harsh punishment.

Fear is what keeps people in line...not morals.