Most ingenious marketing to date

87quest_stv

Welcome to last week.

WHOA!

http://www.empireonline.com/images/features/100greatestcharacters/photos/39.jpg

But seriously, I really enjoyed this commercial. Only car guys understand it, haha.

I actually took a quick look at one of those a couple of days ago at the dealership, I couldn't belive they had one way out here in the boonies.

&... drive it? It looks pretty slick. All & all, although even as I write, my mind is still all over the model (woman ;) ), the car would have to be my choice in the "Long Haul :( ." Definition of a "Car Guy? :o "

i thought

was far more effective, as i still remember the annoying tail commercial

Man, you should be banned form this forum for putting up that video. The most annoying commercial EVER!!!!. On the other hand the Fiat commercial I must agree is one of the best I have seen.

Edited by verde2002

The idea of using the pretty girl had been done a million times but the way she is used and what she represents in the commercial is new. She speaks no English yet we can all pretty much understand every detail of what she is saying. She is not the pretty girl next to the car but is the metaphor for the car. Concept of the commercial might not be new but it is done to perfection.