I'm in shock! In a good way though, read on...

The results will be posted June 1st according to Mitsubishi. But It looks like the turbo heart has a bigger following then I would of thought. The last update they posted I think it was 14 of 15 who went with that one. None for mine. So I'm a little concerned now to be honest lol.

Awesome, you guys are awesome. ! I may have a chance after all ^_^

Few more days to go, I think I'm going to have an anxiety attack before the results are revealed ahah.

Edited by StallionProject86

i still think yours should have one for what its worth.. if you make the t shirts i want one..

Thanks, I thought so to actually (not to be cocky or anything) I talked to a few people and they said they would have preferred mine, for a shirt especially..no biggie though. But alright cool, odds are I will make them. I'll update this thread along with my group purchase thread when I do have them ready to sale.

Edited by StallionProject86

i agree it should have been your design it shows more of what mitsu had to offer other than the eclipse and evo. i also it would be cool to add a loner mighty max in there somewhere but i think the picture would be to busy.