STARQUESTJOE "meet @ my house"

I figured out how much I can trust my cars on their first trip to Pigeon Forge each time. No major breakdowns yet, 6 years gone by!

Not to Hijack since I can't make it-- Will be on My way to PF.. the wife would rather see Dollywood.. Coke, does that 6 years count the Atlantic blue one??

Dad

• Like 1

dad, wish you could make it.

it looks like this is goin to be the biggest meet yet. 13-14 guys are on the list as of now. the monday before the meet ill need a pm from how is definitly coming, and ill put the final list up

i have lots of parkin in my yard, and if anyone wants to stay the night more then welcome. i know mike will be!

I'm gonna definitely try and make it up for this too. I gotta double check the date, but I think it's clear. Unfortunately, I'll be in the Eclipse (yet again) b/c there's no way I'll have my car back together by then. Hopefully this meet will be the motivation for that last major push.

Dale ... what's the status w/ you and the wedding??

Not sure what's going on with the wedding. We're driving down on Friday night, staying at the hotel overnight, and doing the wedding deal on Saturday. If I get out at a decent hour I may attempt to show my face. Lemme see what the address is and how long the drive would be.

Motor is in and I'm getting it running this week. Wish me luck on having it done in time...lol

Basically just hooking everything up and having to fix my bursted rear brake line...other than that...she's popped locked ready to rock.

• Like 1

Just under two weeks left! Get those cars up and running.

I started buyin food, how does BBQ chicken, hot dogs, and Joe burgers sound?

Soda, chips, salads also.

BEER is BYOB. but I have alot of 6pack stores around my house.

If anyone needs my address for gettin here just pm me.

Had the Eclipse on the dyno today to get tuned for a day at the track this coming Sat and the timing belt threw. Not sure about turn around on this mess and the amount of damage just yet. Might be looking sketchy now for the 30th. If I come, I might just have to drive up in my truck. :( Edited by techboy

I'm still undecided, but I should have a better idea by the end of today. I'm gonna swing into R/T tuning where my Eclipse is currently at and see what the status of things is. If they haven't gotten around to fixing it yet, I might just get the rollback and pick it up myself, but that would mean I'd probably start pulling the engine apart on Sat. So, I'll let you know Joe.

I do have a motivator though ... I have a mechanical caravan head I'm going to put up F/S real soon. Total mileage is unknown, but it was on my car and working just fine until the motor rebuild. I'm asking $175. If somebody in this thread wants it, that would definitely give me good cause to make the drive. :D

Edited by techboy