Dave's Travels . . . Tell me your city!

After my romp through Vegas, I figured I'd start a thread and maybe I'll get to meet a few more of you.

Short backstory, I work for a company that sets up IT and data solutions for trade and convention shows. This brings me all over the country (100 percent travel) so figured I'd make the most out of it.

So yeah, I was just in Vegas at the Aria now I'm heading to Nashville, TN.

Anyone in that area? I'll be staying at the Gaylord Opryland Resort.

After that, I'll be heading to the great city of Chicago on the 11th.

Not sure where I'll be staying there yet, but I hope that in my travels I get to meet more of you and see these awesome cars (or any other quirky hobbies you may have, LOL!)

-Dave

Well I'm in these cities for about a week at a time, sometimes up to 10 days. So, maybe we can connect!

I'm very excited to attempt this voyage.

I think PA is on the schedule, not sure if it's Pittsburgh but I wouldn't mind passing through!

SOTTY, Yeah man, but it's all good. We do about 6 Vegas shows a year . . . if I'm back in town and you wanna show me some sights, that'd be baller. Or we can just party at my hotel.

I love it, this forum is absolutely amazing! I hope I get to meet you all!

I'll be in Chicago on the 11th, not sure what Hotel I'll be staying at yet, but as soon as I find out, I'll let you all know.

I landed in Nashville today, and am currently at the Gaylord Opryland Resort . . .awesome place. Not quite as nice as Aria but . . .this ain't Vegas, LOL!

I can't wait to see what Chicago has to offer, I know it's going to be incredible!

After my romp through Vegas

or any other quirky hobbies you may have, LOL!)-Dave

maybe we can connect!

you want some free booze, LOL!

we can just party at my hotel.

no offense dude, but you sound a little creepy...

• Like 1

I'm all over the place too, but only about 60% travel. I've got Vegas this week, Pittsburgh, Norfolk, and Williston ND lined up for the next month and a half. With Smyrna GA (Atlanta), and Champaign IL sometime after that.

We've probably sat at the same gate before. LoL!

• Like 1