LED Tails!! Check em out...

Komeuppance

http://home.comcast.net/~Komeuppance/LedTails.jpg

LOL... well, just the license plate lights are LED's. Required some minor rewiring. You can also see my new HID fog lights, not quite the beam pattern I hoped they'd be but they should perform well in foggy conditions on the mountain pass.

Better get used to this view... har hAR HAR...

-Robert

• Like 1

Nicely done. I have LEDs in my running lights, turn indicators and sidemarkers. My dash and instruments have LEDs as does the interior door, dome and spot lights. The license plate is the last area I need to do.

• 3 weeks later...

So where's them pics... LOL...

The set of LED's I got were opposite polarity for what the car was set up as, so I opened the trunk and slightly modified the connector on the harness to fit in the other way around/upside down. No rewiring FTW.

-Robert

So where's them pics... LOL...

The set of LED's I got were opposite polarity for what the car was set up as, so I opened the trunk and slightly modified the connector on the harness to fit in the other way around/upside down. No rewiring FTW.

-Robert

Couldn't you have just turned the bulb 180 degrees in the socket? I'm trying to remember what that bulb looks like but I thought it was one of the ones that could be put in either way.