How much did you buy in lotto tickets?

jspecgallant

I initially went in to buy $15 bucks worth, but walked out with a 12 PACK OF BEER instead! I figure I'll get more use out of the twelve pack than that waste of printed paper they call LOTTO. Just my take.

and I gotta add, I only went because the wife said we should buy LOTTO. I tried to use logic and reasoning to convince her the twelve pack was a better expenditure.....she wasn't buying my BS! lol

Edited by louswheel01

I initially went in to buy $15 bucks worth, but walked out with a 12 PACK OF BEER instead! I figure I'll get more use out of the twelve pack than that waste of printed paper they call LOTTO. Just my take.

and I gotta add, I only went because the wife said we should buy LOTTO. I tried to use logic and reasoning to convince her the twelve pack was a better expenditure.....she wasn't buying my BS! lol

you shoulda bought a dollar's worth anyway, you'd be surprised how many people have won saying they weren't gonna play and someone else told them to buy one ticket "just in case"

plus it adds to my jackpot when I win, lmao

you shoulda bought a dollar's worth anyway, you'd be surprised how many people have won saying they weren't gonna play and someone else told them to buy one ticket "just in case"

plus it adds to my jackpot when I win, lmao

I'm almost halfway into my 12, I think I made the right choice! lol I'll let the wife buy the lotto, she's way lucier than I. She always wins in Vegas. I always lose.

• Like 1