Alternate headlights

sleeper tsi

Anybody ever used the foglight cutouts for headlights cuz i'm gunna do that and just wondering if there is a kit anywhere to make it easier so i don't haf to fab everything. Thanks

Ive got HIDs for the normal headlights and fogs. I get flashed if I drive with both of them on. Sometimes I just use the fogs but it would be nice to retrofit some projectors down there

That would be cool i'm settin mine up for racing but istill want it to be street legal and don't want the hassle of flip up headlights. Edited by sleeper tsi

• 2 months later...

Ive got HIDs for the normal headlights and fogs. I get flashed if I drive with both of them on. Sometimes I just use the fogs but it would be nice to retrofit some projectors down there

. I am fitting up the mookeeh projectors to fit in the foglamp lens now.

Those tires look sweet on there i guess no hydroplaneing with those huge water channels.

They are actually terrible in water. The water has no place to go since no exiting grooves are connected to the central grooves.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I built these. I'm still trying to find the time to offer them to ppl.

http://i177.photobucket.com/albums/w239/johnboy9788/IMAG1452.jpg

I built a set like that years back and ran them for 4 years, not quite as nice though. Alluminum box with a Lexan cover, I painted the back black to mask the part the lights weren't projecting through and used four projectors. Eventually the lenses clouded up and I blew up the car, but I still have them. They really changed the look of the front end. Maybe I'll post pics if ppl want to see how.

Edited by Fuze