3.1 rd time north west Indiana, Michigan Illinois and others

wrngwae

http://i.qkme.me/4xqt.jpg

http://a3.ec-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/86/524e5cbbfda175b267c0d8e4403e9c69/l.jpg

hahahaha you all crack me the heck up.......guys bring any and all parts you got..... lets call it a car show/swap meet..... i got 17 in rims if someone wants.......heck,,,,,,some of you all w/ 83 hoods may drive home with mine on....cough.cough Brian.......yea you man... lol

darn that stinks dave...... and i just blew 2nd out of my trans..... no,,, i was not beating it......just how my luck has been latley.... i got a spare....... ugh,,,,,,,so sick of working on this thing..... i think im better at working on them than driving them......ugh,,i need a beer...

YO what's up guys this Is bananaquest friend with the other quest I'm down to come just send address thanks

I'm not sure the exact address but i suggest that ty should prolly put a sign or balloons at the mailbox so people can find easier

yep,,,,, i usually do balloons on the old mail box trick lol,,,,,,,,hope no one shows up thinking its a birthday....lol sorry to all trying to get parts i have been swamped with my cluster headaches and dealing with the storm damage,,,,BUT,,,,,,,,i should be repaired before the meet!!!!!! new party place!!!!! woo hoo....

address is 7408 west state road 2 laporte IN 46350....... let the gps game begin....btw,,,trans swap was done a few for a few days so were all good!

OK,,,,,,chatting with Scott in TX,,,, he is hoping to make it next year.. so im thinking.......should i make a longest traveled prize.... what you guys think???? im thinking it gonna be lance......so maybe i will print out a pdf file for tuning a maft..hahaha just kidding lance....... IDK more like a oil change kit,,,,,,, some spark plug wires,,,,plugs.....IDk,,,, what you all think... i got a feeling there is going to be about 10 cars thru out the day....what do you all think about a little drive up to the lake for a lil heck raising and photo shoot???? not trying to make an addenda just a thought.

Personally I think you need to do a shortest traveled prize!!! LOL!

well,,,,in that case i would win!!!!! lol... but you would a very very close 2nd..... could almost spit on ya from the back field...

OK,,,,,,chatting with Scott in TX,,,, he is hoping to make it next year.. so im thinking.......should i make a longest traveled prize.... what you guys think???? im thinking it gonna be lance......so maybe i will print out a pdf file for tuning a maft..hahaha just kidding lance....... IDK more like a oil change kit,,,,,,, some spark plug wires,,,,plugs.....IDk,,,, what you all think... i got a feeling there is going to be about 10 cars thru out the day....what do you all think about a little drive up to the lake for a lil heck raising and photo shoot???? not trying to make an addenda just a thought.

A clean 5 speed tranny would seem appropriate!!!! Or maybe an MSD box laying around. You never know what you've got hidden in that garage!!! If I have to, I will drive to Detroit first to win!!! Bring it on!!

Oh, and I saw that MAFT comment!! :angry: hehe.

L

woo, good news. ATB is playing in Chicago on this date which means I might come down with a few friend who will be coming out to see the show. Maybe, I still plan to attend. Although if I have to wait for friends to arrive.... might be late again Edited by Killtodie

A clean 5 speed tranny would seem appropriate!!!! Or maybe an MSD box laying around. You never know what you've got hidden in that garage!!! If I have to, I will drive to Detroit first to win!!! Bring it on!!

Oh, and I saw that MAFT comment!! :angry: hehe.

L

hahaha,,, i had to Lance.... your getting a clutch fork when you come itsnt that close enough?? hahaha.....and Toady,,,,,,,,, man,,,, you will be late to your own funeral....... hahaha dont let your friends hold you up. ditch em... and get your but over here.... i need some bubble gum to chew ....

Edited by wrngwae

So far my white starion is going together quite well new engine is in new tires are on had to rob quite a few parts of the black starion but I defanatly should be there in the white car :)

Our convoy consists of 3 cars minimum. I'm starting in Toledo, oh turnpike exit - quickmitz n potamus are joining me at the edon, oh exit.

guys,,,,,,,,this is gonna be a heck of a meet........im gonna rough estimate 10+ cars........so cool..... we HAVE to all get in a pic,,,,HAVE TO........i guess i need to make alot of chilli lol....