3.1 rd time north west Indiana, Michigan Illinois and others

wrngwae

ya,,,,,,, there are gonna be a few show up friday so there is a pre party before the real party and than post party,,,,,,,than work monday ugh........

Do you have life insurance? :D

no body get to claim crap on my homeowners........so be well insured too lol.....no more bonfire doughnuts this year lance,,,,,I PROMISE.........they will be on the drive way lol,,,,,,,,

no body get to claim crap on my homeowners........so be well insured too lol.....no more bonfire doughnuts this year lance,,,,,I PROMISE.........they will be on the drive way lol,,,,,,,,

You better do some bonfire donuts!!!! That's my favorite part!!!! And I do have life insurance so the wife and kids will be well taken care of. I just can't wait to get my hands on that shifter fork. lol.

well,,,,,,,,,,,,, here there is 40percent chance,,,,,,,,, but there losta room in the garage to hang out IF it happens......... i need the job of the weather man,,,,,,, you dont have to be right and still get payed..........lol

well,,,,,,,,,,,,, here there is 40percent chance,,,,,,,,, but there losta room in the garage to hang out IF it happens......... i need the job of the weather man,,,,,,, you dont have to be right and still get payed..........lol

60% chance starting Friday and continuing through Monday (La Porte, IN).

I wont be able to bring the blue car if weather is not cooperating.

60% chance starting Friday and continuing through Monday (La Porte, IN).

I wont be able to bring the blue car if weather is not cooperating.

Did u pull the wipers?

sugar melts,,,,,,,,,,,, crap washes away,,,,,,,lol,,,,,,its all good Eric i understand...... too many ponies under the hood for wet roads and a lead foot.... here is to crossing our fingers to good weather............. on a side note my buddy should be breaking out his drag cutlass unless it rains,,,, he has open ram air so that would be bad..

I am bringing my drag quest. Mosly I have to drag it wherever I go! I have decided to change horsepower rating to alpaca power rating. So I dynoed my car last night and come to find out I am making 831 alpaca power!!! Notstock88 has nothing on me. 831 alpaca power!!!!! Can't wait for tomorrow, my car is a mess so you will have to forgive me. I pulled the clutch lever out of it two days ago and found a few an elongated slot an inch long at the pivot pin. I wondered why I had 4 inches of travel in my clutch throw. Gotta love 25-year-old cars. See everyone tomorrow God bless and have safe travels!

yea,,,,, roughly,,,,,,,,and be gone around an hr or two.... depends on who wants what that comes for the cruise... we never hammered out all the details..

....... oh boy no sleep tonight.....spammers.....lol.. on a side note.... as of right now. my car is down but should be up tonight. the lower radiator hose was almost ready to burst,,,,, so i got one that will work from advance.....and my turbo is toast......but i have had a rebuild kit for a while so looks like im fixing it if there is no machine work to be done or oversize bearing needed. was waiting to get a new turbo than rebuild it but,,,,,,time was not on my side......if i would have run it whom ever was behind me would be sprayed with oil at boost lol......so its more a public service lol....... Edited by wrngwae