no canidate that has BOUGHT his way to win an election campain

Shelby

has ever done any thing for me, if fact the reverse has held true

( lets not start any wars and try to stay civil or posts will be cut off )

any man or women that had to buy his way into a campain has not idea me or people like me exist

and for sure knows nothing of our needs or wants and is not what the country as a whole needs ,

i take this not from any survey or poll but from my years of liveing under them .

your opnion as long as it's civil is welcome ,,you did notice i mention'd no names

Every selected president buys his way in. Obama spent more than anyone in the hisrtory of ever four years ago. Four years before that, I'll bet bush spent more than anyone previous to him.

Money buys elections. That's the way it is.

Romney's money can't beat Obama's wall street money. Obama/Clinton (notice I did not say Biden) will beat whomever runs against him/her in november. Money talks. He has the most. He wins again.

Unfortunately the old saying "money is the mothers milk in politics" is true. Has been since the very beginning.

Of course, Shelby I do understand what you're saying. The trend in our modern times has been who ever can spend th most in advertisement, wins. This can be said of local politics as well.

I used to strategize and plan public relation campaigns for a living, money was the # question asked before taking on a new client, in particular how much or little of it a candidate had.

We had clients who were absolutely detested by entire organizations, chambers of commerce, neighborhood councils etc, who won political campaigns because they threw enough money in advertisement that they convinced the uninformed masses.

That is the sad reality of how it works, campaigns are often not decided by the informed voter but rather the naive or uninformed. Which ever candidate can advertise the most, usually has a better chance. Of course, it's not always the case, look at the last gubernatorial race in California.

Unfortunately the old saying "money is the mothers milk in politics" is true. Has been since the very beginning.

Of course, Shelby I do understand what you're saying. The trend in our modern times has been who ever can spend th most in advertisement, wins. This can be said of local politics as well.

I used to strategize and plan public relation campaigns for a living, money was the # question asked before taking on a new client, in particular how much or little of it a candidate had.

We had clients who were absolutely detested by entire organizations, chambers of commerce, neighborhood councils etc, who won political campaigns because they threw enough money in advertisement that they convinced the uninformed masses.

That is the sad reality of how it works, campaigns are often not decided by the informed voter but rather the naive or uninformed. Which ever candidate can advertise the most, usually has a better chance. Of course, it's not always the case, look at the last gubernatorial race in California.

i cover'd this with the sheep and gupys :) but the real sad thing is ,in the end it don't matter which one of their clowns we vote for all have been bought and paid for , and NOTHING any of them says means one darn thing

you do realize if all the $$'s spent on these campains were spent on the hungry and homeless in this country we'd have no hungry or homeless , now that i'd say is a much better use of the money their spending

• Like 1

In reality, this country has too much money and power for two parties to squabble over it. Too much to lose.

That's why all you see is what they want you to see. There exists one major party in this country, and they keep people at odds, fighting over stupid stuff, so they can do their great work behind the scenes.

All we see is smoke and mirrors, a puppet show for the masses.

Just keep watching their policies, watch what the puppet masters do, who they dangle in front of us as 'leader'. It's accelerating toward some end or goal, but what that is I don't know.

In reality, this country has too much money and power for two parties to squabble over it. Too much to lose.

That's why all you see is what they want you to see. There exists one major party in this country, and they keep people at odds, fighting over stupid stuff, so they can do their great work behind the scenes.

All we see is smoke and mirrors, a puppet show for the masses.

Just keep watching their policies, watch what the puppet masters do, who they dangle in front of us as 'leader'. It's accelerating toward some end or goal, but what that is I don't know.

I came to this post to say what I thought but you've said it all perfectly... so +1

Many politicians go into politics for the money and the power and are pretty much corrupt by the time they get in, but few go in to do good for the people. And even the ones who go into politics to help people, will soon get turned and be as corrupt as everyone else.

I've given up on government and politics. Our government isn't here to help us, they're here to get rich and powerful. Now I just focus my time on preparing myself for when our government collapses. Save your gold and silver, stock up on ammo and guns, and try to keep a storage of non perishable foods. Get yourself ready to be able to provide yourself with everything you need, because there will come a time when things go to crap, and those who can do for themselves will be the only ones who survive.

i cover'd this with the sheep and gupys :) but the real sad thing is ,in the end it don't matter which one of their clowns we vote for all have been bought and paid for , and NOTHING any of them says means one darn thing

you do realize if all the $$'s spent on these campains were spent on the hungry and homeless in this country we'd have no hungry or homeless , now that i'd say is a much better use of the money their spending

And that is where it gets even more twisted Shelby. That money has to come from somewhere, that somewhere is special interest groups, at the end of one campaign that politician will owe so many political favors that he may just spend his entire first term in office repaying those favors.

That is where it really doesn't matter who you vote for as they have all been bought and paid for. Ive seen it first hand, all the faces I saw visiting the campaign offices or "meeting" with the candidate behind closed doors are the ones you see getting "appointments" to meet with the elected once he/ she is in office.

"Sheep and guppies" :lol: well said.

I've given up on government and politics. Our government isn't here to help us, they're here to get rich and powerful. Now I just focus my time on preparing myself for when our government collapses. Save your gold and silver, stock up on ammo and guns, and try to keep a storage of non perishable foods. Get yourself ready to be able to provide yourself with everything you need, because there will come a time when things go to crap, and those who can do for themselves will be the only ones who survive.

This preparation plan is happening in my house.

Turborusty

Edited by Turborusty

It goes way beyond "the money" that has been mentioned here, "front money" is you wish to call it. Last election was decided long before it began to offer party picks. Those who actually run "The World," not just this Country. Those that own media, those that can propose a prospect, knowing that they have delivered the outcome. Same way a "Healthcare Bill" became law?... even though 77% of the country (the people) didn't want it. "We" sit idle, concerned with our daily existence & allow this & much more to occur. Example: take a look @ the recent comentaries within the Washington Times Newspaper. (Washington, DC.) worth your time, & it is a mere"Tip" of the Titanic Iceberg that is smack in the way of our impending" diss"-struction. Just my 2 cents, now worth far less than that, if calculable?