1989 fiji part out

BOOSTED88tsi

Thanks Jason. The body shop may end up re-keying the cylinders but I figured I would price this option out just to see.

if i can find the key they are all yours.

how are the rims?also looking for the filler cup for the rear hatch the funnel,also how is the stock cassette player does it work?plush seats or leather?looking for the plush seats.....how about the radio trim is it in great condition,mine is 1/2 broke...........how about the shocks in the rear and front?mine are all original and must be replaced is yours somewhat better condition?please get back with me a.s.a.p thanks

Rims are done, i have the filler cup. I had an aftermarket radio. Im trying to sell the radio, radio trim and shifter boot and a/c relocation as a package deals. pics coming in a sec

If its not rusty and you are willing to cut them off and ship em, I'll take the drivers side (left side) lower 1/4 panels in front of and behind the rear tire. PM if you are willing and I can get pics of exactly what I need for you. thanks, for the consideration,

BC_99

rear hatch cover?, pics of whats left on car?

ill pm you in a couple days scotty with the details. for everyone else the car had to be towed away as it was at another members house and taking up too much space. SO i will be making another thread with everything i still have from the car in next coming days.

Any update on that coming thread? Looking for a price on that lock set if it's available still.

• 4 months later...