List of RARE parts

nomad

• 5 months later...

Looking at an 86 Conquest. He says he has intercooler and the brackets are already on the car. Black, digital dash, 5spd, dark cloth interior in great shape, flatty. Anything unusual about this car? No sunroof. Thanks.

Sounds like 85.5

85,5 is what they made when they were changing the assembly line to make the 86 inter cooled widebodys...that's why they call the new mitsu ones EVOLUTION.....they evolved every 6 months just like the EVOs do now............85,5 is rare.!!!! JUST ASK JACKIE CHAN........ :o :o

he will show up soon I think haa ha...........

Edited by markhansenconquest

• 9 months later...
I've got an 87/88 a/c compressor and hosing if anybody wants it. Would be willing to trade or sell outright, in good shape and from maintenance records should still work, I just don't need a/c and it makes it easier to get to the alternator tensioner. If anybodies interested, I'll post my phone# or email. Thanks, zach. I've also got two or three sets of the primary and secondary injectors that are either newish or rebuildable if anybodies interested.
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...