Bolt-On HRC S16G, Custom Aluminum IC and Intake setup, Ported Exh. Manifold, 3" Turbo Back Exhaust

Foreverzero

Replied to all PM's. Anyone with previous inquiries, check your inbox ^_^

As promised, heres a link to my photobucket page for some pics of all the parts. All these pictures were taken about a year ago after the the car had gotten into a fight with a guard rail and some rocks. Granted the pics are a little old, but they're still the same parts that are up for grabs currently.

http://s1181.photobu...!cpZZ1QQtppZZ20

I'm really pleased that there's been so much interest. Although I've had several offers, I'm hesitant to receive any payment before I've actually gotten out there to pull everything and snap a couple more recent pics. I'd hate for someone to send me payment right now when I wont' be able to pull the parts and get them shipped for a few days. Work keeps me pretty busy but I plan to have the parts pulled and a few new pics taken by Wednesday or Thursday this week. *fingers crossed*

*UPDATE, See Original Post Above*

Sorry to all who I've taken so long to get back to. I've been putting in insane hours at work and hadn't had much time to get all the parts pulled and cleaned up. However, the Exhaust, Manifold, Turbo, Blanket, IC piping, and Intercooler have all been pulled and cleaned up a bit. I snapped a few quick pics from my phone of everything as it sits and uploaded them to my photobucket. You can see the new stuff here:

http://s1181.photobu...x430/wp0170171/

All parts are ready to go except for the intercooler setup! The ovcp got a little knackered when the car was totalled, so I'm having 417 Motorsports make me a brand new exact copy of the old one. That pipe will be finished and the IC setup will be ready to ship out by Thursday the 9th. It will still have the same hks aluminum bov flange installed for the next buyer. Now, because I'm having a brand new ovcp custom made to complete this setup (out of my own pocket, that I'm not going to even see use from), I've raised the price for the intercooler setup to $380. I'm still going to take a loss on it but at least it won't be as bad of a loss. Additionally, you can see in the pics that one of the studs on the exhaust manifold snapped while I was removing it. As a result, I'm lowering the price of it to $45 shipped. These two price changes have been adjusted for in the original post above.

I'm going to make a new thread in the very near future for all those interested in additional parts like the door handles, manual seat belts, etc. I kinda want to keep this thread about the big main performance parts listed above. Make no mistake, all this stuff will be available but I just need to get this big stuff out of the way first.

i pm'd you like a week ago and you never answered ? would ya take $350 for both the turbo and the manifold and all the lines and nuts and bolts and stuff ? are they still avail?

Sorry man, I'm already taking a huge loss on all these parts. I really can't afford to drop the prices any lower, or do bulk buy discounts.

pm'ed you. what make are the brake rotors, how many miles n how much ? C300

The rotors and pads are the "Brake Labs" package you can buy off eBay. They have maybe a thousand miles on them if that.

Edited by Foreverzero

Understand you wanna sell big items first, but I'd really like to get the grill an the 2 front markers, and wiper-cowls. How much shipped to 30906? p.m. your response if possible, so I don't take away from the thread topic. thx., Wolf