Obscure question... Storage Wars related.

89PalermoSHP

Season 2, Episode 30 "Operation Hobo". Darrell finds a blowgun and at the end of the show takes it to a bamboo place somewhere in Cali. In the background while he is talking to the (owner?) you can see posts or poles with skulls on them. One or more of them looked to be painted. I want a couple of them! I dont know what culture they are from or where to even look for something like it. It appears to be something like headhunters or some other primitive tribe type artifact. Help me find them!

Save yourself the money. Get some stalks of bamboo and behead a couple hookers. Done. Bamboo isn't expensive and you can have sex with the hookers before you kill them.Sex AND a cool decoration for the cost of bamboo? How could you go wrong?
  • Like 1

dang Mark,,,,, you have too much free time to think that up...... either that or you have had too many paint fumes lol.....hope your building a better ventilated booth man......... hahaha

Save yourself the money. Get some stalks of bamboo and behead a couple hookers. Done. Bamboo isn't expensive and you can have sex with the hookers before you kill them.Sex AND a cool decoration for the cost of bamboo? How could you go wrong?

lol... might be easier(and cleaner) to just buy them.

Wait, someone here wants decorations with skulls on them, and I'M the weird one because I want suggest killing a hooker? *shakes head*

ummmm,,, hate to say it....... but you have a valid point. -_- :lol:

A wise man once said "The softest pillow is a clear conscience". I wouldnt feel guilty if someone else did the killing(and skinning and dismemberment) :D

But then you miss out on the free hooker sex. It's free because after you kill them, you can take your money back!