Put the ol motor swap to use today. and got pics VID added

BOOSTED88tsi

The 1uz is a cool motor but making power is expensive. real expensive. And it will never have the capability to produce the power the LS1 has. I have done some research on the 1uz. Really cool with the individual throttle bodies on it, but the motor makes 280 hp. With some mods 320, but that's about it without spending crazy money.

Well, the LS1 is an expensive motor to purchase. On occasion, or local pick n pull has 1UZ or two....and they charge $180 per engine, no matter what it is, or size. They NEVER have LS1's. I find Lincoln Mark VIII's in there from time to time, with the 4.6L DOHC motor. That's a tempting 300hp bolt in mod to consider. hahaha Edited by Coke

haha no, but thanks for the offer. This thing will probably go up for sale in around a year or so as i need to finish my rustang. Thanks for all the compliments guys!

why after all that work, sell it? especially now because these cars are getting so rare...where ya going to find another 89 fiji?

why after all that work, sell it? especially now because these cars are getting so rare...where ya going to find another 89 fiji?

Because the money will help me out to get my mustang where i want this thing to be really. I truly will never be happy with this car, due to a number of reasons but its pretty close. And i know for a fact i can get my mustang where i want it, and i wont need two fast cars. Will see what happends

Your car sounds incredible!

Thanks!

unreal! sounds great well worth the price of tires lol

Yeah got the new tires for free aswell so it was no biggie!

Don't hold your breath.

lol ive brought up selling it a couple times already. It will proabaly no end up going for anywhere near what ill want so ill probably end up parting it/ maybe putting a g54b back in it.

after watching the vid i'd guess you want the g54b back in there right?

:ph34r:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

i'm all for swaps man ;) , real power without the problems and turds

LOL no thanks, not when i own it anyway!

• 2 months later...