http://i.imgur.com/bHVlC.jpg

I spy, with my little eye......

YellerBeast, (Yellow, of Course)

Frenchi, (Blue)

JonBoy, (Gold)

Starfighter( Ken)

Bad2Rass (White Lancer)

anyone I missed?

not a bad turnout for rain and game day! have anyone seen a black/primer looking conquest lowered on factory wheels around the pleasant hill area? i was driving mine on lunch around that area a few weeks ago and he was behind me

Yes....I work at the Pleasant Hill/I-85 interchange and have seen it a couple times. I posted on here long ago about it. I also saw a black one (I think) with aftermarket deep lip wheels on Pleasant Hill. A white one also one time while sitting at Popeye's :)

Edited by jonboyb

o ok. it was just that once i saw it. i rarely see these cars out. I guess everyone is scattered all over the place. I live in stone mountain but work in Duluth some times so if you see a red quest lowered on p45rs say hello!

I work on Crestwood right behind the TGI Fridays in the 10 story curved glass building....there 4 days a week usually. I drive a SQ about half the time and my Chetland Beige Raider most other times....LOL.

My supervisor/co-worker (YellerBeast89) also drives a yellow WB to work there too (when I have it running anyways...LOL). J/K if you're reading this boss...ha ha ha :lol:

Edited by jonboyb

YUP! That beast is mine! Looks pretty good, for being dirty a hell...one good thing about rain. :lol: Bubby and I picked it up from the shop an hour before the meet. It was great seeing everyone again! Jonathan, tell Randy "HELLO"! I haven't seen him in ages.

Yeah, the Steelers fans...two in particular...where WAY obnoxious! Steelers...Saints...who cares! They are all overpaid *****, anyway! :lol: The players, that is. ;)

YUP! That beast is mine! Looks pretty good, for being dirty a hell...one good thing about rain. :lol: Bubby and I picked it up from the shop an hour before the meet. It was great seeing everyone again! Jonathan, tell Randy "HELLO"! I haven't seen him in ages.

Yeah, the Steelers fans...two in particular...where WAY obnoxious! Steelers...Saints...who cares! They are all overpaid *****, anyway! :lol: The players, that is. ;)

Your car was dirty....Who would've thunk :)

Jimmy