When did the Steve Urkel look become cool?

I was walking through The Americana in Glendale and saw an odd site, this dude was "flooding" tight pants, no socks on dress shoes, wearing a Mr. Rogers sweater with a scarf...it was 80* outside!

And the other dudes in the crowd looked like Steve Urkel. I was like "WT?"

In my days, you flooding looking like Mr. Rogers, you catch a beat down! weirdo shufflers...

flooding? You kids and your weird terms.

You know, "high waters" pants that don't go down all the way to the ankle and shoe? This dude I saw was wearing tight arse pants about 3 inches above the ankles, no socks and dress shoes!

So you were staring at a dude in tight pants............. does your wife know?

:P

Oddly enough, attached to his hand was a smoking hot Asian girl with the shortest skirt and "come F me boots!" And I'm not into Asian girls at all.

I dated a Thai chick when younger, but it was not like a fetish thing like some guys that go out if their way and get all hung up.

The sagging fools is another story, in my days you were sagging you were gang banging. Living in LA at the height of gang violence, you sagging you were asking to get a beat down, shanked or shot. Today, kids sag cuz its fashionable because music artists do it but they have no clue the origins to sagging.

Lol... Skinny jeans!!

-Robert

Yeah, that skinny crap is annoying. But I guess the MC Hammer Parachute pants of my days were just as weird to adults and I rocked those hard in Jr. High.

Yeah, that skinny crap is annoying. But I guess the MC Hammer Parachute pants of my days were just as weird to adults and I rocked those hard in Jr. High.

Hell yeah. Those pants are cool though, unlike the skinny jeans. Lets see some pics!!

-Robert

Hell yeah. Those pants are cool though, unlike the skinny jeans. Lets see some pics!!

-Robert

Don't make louswheel bust out the Jr. High pics, complete with McHammer Parachute pants, creeper shoes and Bobby Brown Gumby hairstyle!! :o