Are you or planning to attend Mesquite/Vegas "2" Oct 2011 ?

SOTTY

Before we get the link up for the registration/room link up for those who are planning to attend this years Mesquite/Vegas "2" meet in Oct can you add to this thread and give the guys like myself who make this meet happen an idea of numbers so we can make plans to cater for y'all . Scotty.

And we want to see them SQS looking good , Dusty my red 88 shp wont be up for any trophies this year ,no more room in my trophy cabinet :lol: , lots of "show and shine" trophies up for grabz for you guys and girls this year so get waxn ! :)

Its great to see some new faces commiting to attend what is thee meet to attend on the West coast , you'll have a BLAST ! , just ask those who made last years . :)

we should go hit up U-Drift and go drift the rental conquest they have there.

All ready on this dood , working on a hourly rate for you guys to beat the hell out of your own car , i supplied a transmission for the U-drift Conquest and i believe it has since been sold .

1. SOTTY

2. Pineapple1961

3. Intercooledflatty

4. 85.5flatbodystar

5. 88BOOSTED88tsi

6.Crazy larry

7. Scotty Dont

8. Motocam360

9. averse

10. DryBear

11. StarQuestMike

12. 007

13. conquestTSIguy

14. BrazilBoy= Roberto

15. SubZero= Renato

Before we get the link up for the registration/room link up for those who are planning to attend this years Mesquite/Vegas "2" meet in Oct can you add to this thread and give the guys like myself who make this meet happen an idea of numbers so we can make plans to cater for y'all . Scotty.

Why in the hell would I want to attend a meet where members sit around drinking beer, conversing with each other about Starquests and are having a great time for three days at a Five Star resort? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

See you at Mesquite,

Bill

Edited by Caliber308