Moved to Georgia

TSI_SVT

Just over three weeks ago I started working for a company in Peachtree City. I am currently living in Newnan. I am curious if any SQC members are in the area. I still commute to Alabama on the weekends. I have been driving the Conquest back and forth. Reliable as can be, lol.

LOL Frenchi.....I didn't know you drive like a 90 yr-old grandma :lol: I can be in PTC in under an hour.....drive by there all the time on the way to AL. Barring Atlanta traffic that is.

LOL Frenchi.....I didn't know you drive like a 90 yr-old grandma :lol: I can be in PTC in under an hour.....drive by there all the time on the way to AL. Barring Atlanta traffic that is.

ahh i forgot you were over there in alpharetta. For whatever reason I was thinking you were more toward the east side.

Edited by Frenchi934

im gettin into the starquests, just waiting on finances to cooperate. lol. but yeah im in loganville/lawrenceville area, not too far away

im gettin into the starquests, just waiting on finances to cooperate. lol. but yeah im in loganville/lawrenceville area, not too far away

who are you? is this gordon? your gonna have to get in to see me sometime. grant from out on hwy 20.

yea, im not all that far away. sounds like maybe someone needs to organize a meet soon.

I'm still here, too...more or less! :blink:

Welcome to the great state of HUMIDITY...ah, I mean Georgia! :lol:

Yup! 87Blue & I were also talking about a Georgia meet. Sounds good!

I'm still here, too...more or less! :blink:

Welcome to the great state of HUMIDITY...ah, I mean Georgia! :lol:

Yup! 87Blue & I were also talking about a Georgia meet. Sounds good!

Lez dew dis. :ph34r:

I'm still around...car is wrapped up nicely until time and money cooperate to fix my rear suspension issues.

But it's summer and my daily is a convertible...so there's been no rush either! ;)