88 conquest tsi for parts

88 tsi

i got all kinds of parts for an 88 tsi, the cars subframe is rotted out and im parting it out so let me know what u need and i will ship it to you if you pay the shipping i have the whole car rite now so no parts are missing text me if you need something numbers 814-521-5822 or call 814-662-9012 thanks for looking and i hope i can help you out. the car is a 5spd and it has a borg warner 52 trim turbo, forged internals, hks bov, aftermarket head, stage two cam, the interior is cloth and looks brand new. i have an extra 5spd trans, stock head, cam and turbo. needs gone asap 1200 for whole car with motor and everything thanks and i got other pics of car will send to email if asked Edited by 88 tsi

Do you know the quality of the extra transmission. Also do you have an OVC Pipe with a HKS style flange on it.

i was told that the transmission is good but idk lol and is that the pipe that the bov goes on?

Please send pics of the interior to helrazr70@hotmail.com.

Thanks!

i will send u pics of the interior today around 6:30 pm, what all do u need?

wheels? Shifter bushing?

the wheels i have an extra set of wheels i would like 350 out of them but open to offers and if you have an email i will send u pics of them and i have the shifter bushing i will throw in with wheels

hey man, im out in New Zealand and i am after a LSD diff and Axel, how much do you want for it? and would you ship over to me at my cost??

I will let it go for 150 bucks and u pay whatever shipping is sound good?

how about 20 bucks and whatever shiping is?

that's a little bit high for just a cable. hwo about 10 and whatever shipping is to 82937? (the reason i want it lower is because shipping is already going to be higher because i live so far away)

Would like to know if you have the idler arm assembly and center link for 88 Starion. Let me know what you want for them.

ill have to check on that see if its still good and ill let ya know

that's a little bit high for just a cable. hwo about 10 and whatever shipping is to 82937? (the reason i want it lower is because shipping is already going to be higher because i live so far away)

ok sold lol and ill let ya know what shipping is probably on monday or tuesday

Looking for a good condition A/C Condenser. A few of the ones I've found, the cooling coils between the rows are falling out. If this one is in good condition, how is $30 + shipping? Oh, and obviously no damage to the core itself. Edited by Coke

Pics of engine?, I'm interested in internals or engine. Turbo too.How much? Im in CT

Pics of engine?, I'm interested in internals or engine. Turbo too.How much? Im in CT

ill send them to ur email and the motor id like to get at least 500 out of with 52 trim turbo