**SOLD** 1987 Chrysler Conquest $3000 **SOLD*

Truth

ill give you my dads 86 turbo yota? cracked exh mani, sagging- needs alligned front ifs 380k. pm for more details Edited by joey_crandall

A.J., I can't believe this hasn't sold yet, especially at $3k :blink: .

Your car has to be one of the best examples of a white car with burgandy interior in the whole community. Someone would have gotten a deal at $4k, but this is gonna be a flat out steal for someone.

Bump for the best deal in the cars for sale section

Thanks for the kind words, Mark. I really want the car to go to a good home. Two years ago I would have had NO problem selling the car, but it seems now that I'm actually TRYING to sell it, I can't get rid of it. It will be a real bummer if I end up parting this car out. I'm sure all the vultures would be ALL over it for parts :rolleyes:

i'm new to the site but love these cars. my uncle got me into them over the past year or so. i am now looking to get my own starquest. i noticed the pictures were from a few years ago. is the body and interior still in that good condition and i cant find the mods you have done.

Everything still looks pretty much exactly the same, minus the gauge pod replacing the climate control (which I still have.) The mods are on the picture in my signature at the bottom of my posts.

AJ, send me you address and I ship a wiper motor to you.

Jimmy

I got a friend that woould jump on this if it was more " daily driveable"....yes the wipers are a big issue for some. just trying to help. GLWS. what would it take to get atleast heat? is the heater core shot and bypassed?

Edited by wrngwae

Jimmy, I have a motor here that should work. Cnail999 is coming this weekend to look at the car. If he picks the car up this weekend and the motor turns out not to work, then I'll pay to have it shipped to him.

What it would take to get heat is to put the climate control unit back in, and re-attach the two hoses from the intake mani to the firewall. Heater core is still operational.

Edited by Truth

• 4 weeks later...

I have a 98 GMC sonoma lowered on c6 wheels. 189k, but only 40k on a NEW trans, and 10k since the head was redone, and motor was gone through. It runs great, Freezing a/c hot heat, awesome daily/parts getter. I will trade straight up, and drive to you to trade.....lmk 2.2 4 cylinder, Auto trans. Truck is slow, obviously, but rides nice and is decent on gas.

truck has 3" blocks in the rear, and 2" drop spindles in the front. I Also have 3" drop leaf springs/3" front springs so you can slam it if you want, all brand new, over 500 in parts.

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c75/madskilld814/GEDC0030.jpg

BUMP! I'm really wanting this to be gone. I plan on proposing to my girlfriend next spring, and I would like to get all my finances in order before then. Selling this car will help a bunch. Please, someone give her a good home.

Glad you were finally able to sell it AJ, and glad to see it's staying in the community, although I'm sure you didn't get anywhere near what the car was actually worth- Damn economy.

lyons... you got a damn nice car, at probably a steal of a price. Enjoy it and congrats!