Engine Hood Struts

AustinTSI

I talked to Trilogy Turbos (TT) and he will sell the hood struts for $85 shipped if we can get 5 or more people.

UPDATE: As far as I know these are not available with any options but maybe TT will give better info on color or strut options. I have seen other struts in the following: colors, carbon fiber (overlay), brushed, and chrome. But I'm sure it depends on what is available in the specific model needed for this application; length, rod stroke, diameter, connectors, and lift capacity.

TT did say below "I'll start fabricating the brackets this weekend and should have everything done by Wednesday (April 27) next week" but that was with 10 people and we are now at 15+. So this may slip some depending on construction time and parts availability.

Payment can now be sent to INFO@TRILOGYTURBOS.COM via PayPal. Please select Personal GIFT when pay. $85 shipped to lower 48 states. If you don't select Personal Gift then send $87.63

Colors and other options are not available. The struts are flat black.

THIS ISN'T AN EXACT LIST OF WHO IS PAID...JUST WHO HAS POSTED HERE

1. AustinTSI ----$PAID$

2. jcstarion88 ----$PAID$

3. TRACK BEAST

4. stariondreams

5. BC_99 ----$PAID$

6. 19cturbo

7. Taz

8. SRT6

9. leetaztsi ----$PAID$

10. RPG ----$PAID$

11. jason c ----$PAID$

12. autotr8er2 ----$PAID$

13. matt88

14. alp247 ----$PAID$

15. vbrad511 ?

16. Skullzaflare ?

17. Justo ----$PAID$

18. Justo ----$PAID$

19. pigpen ----$PAID$

20. lionking

21. NXTIME ?(Any idea on shipping to Sydney; Zip 2161)?

22. NadesX ----$PAID$

http://austincs.com/car/Hood%20Struts.jpg

Edited by AustinTSI

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

AustinTSI, what size and what brand are your hood struts? Thanks

I don't know what the struts are. I have also asked for more info as to what is included and delivery time.

I've also asked if he can set up an Ebay sale so that it would be easy for everyone to buy in or how to set up the payments.

As for the concerns mentioned above (all valid), I think that 5+ people all purchasing the same item will help to minimize delivery and quality concerns.

If I counted correct there are 10 members that confirmed they want the hood struts. I'll start fabricating the brackets this weekend and should have everything done by Wednesday next week.

Thank you all.

Trilogy Turbos

P.S. this hood struts are not designed for the carbon fiber or the fiber glass hood. They are too strong for those hoods and damage may occur. Also if you purchased this setup from us before and you had a blown strut contact me and I'll arrange something to replace them at a low cost.

If I counted correct there are 10 members that confirmed they want the hood struts. I'll start fabricating the brackets this weekend and should have everything done by Wednesday next week.

Thank you all.

Trilogy Turbos

P.S. this hood struts are not designed for the carbon fiber or the fiber glass hood. They are too strong for those hoods and damage may occur. Also if you purchased this setup from us before and you had a blown strut contact me and I'll arrange something to replace them at a low cost.

I saw someone wrote something about different colors - what colors are they available in?

AND... since there are 10 do we get a bigger discount vs 5? :D