A formal apology!

speedyquest

Hello guys, Im not sure if anyone will remember me or not but its been quite some time since if been on here. Now I've already contacted brendan thru pm but I still wanted to do apologize to the community also. Quite a long time ago i took money via paypal from brendan for some rotors and due to some issues I was having in my life at the time I did him wrong... I realize that no excuses can be made to make this better or justify it. Im simply here to apologize and attempt to right what I did. From what I can see he hasn't been active on here for awhile so Id like it if anyone who has contact with him could get me some paypal information or some other way i can pay him back what i owe him.

Again Im sorry jd_stazza_brendan and everyone else... I was a huge a*************** and was being selfish and not thinking.

Thanks and I hope to be able to fix this.

Allen

Edited by speedyquest

Money is sent.

Im ashamed I acted that way... I can only say that I was kinda screwed financially at that time... but again thats no excuse.

sorry again brendan. your a really nice guy, you dont deserve that.

impressive sir. Doing wrong in the first place was bad, but it takes guts to come back after all this time and make it right. It says something about your character that you're still thinking about it and it still bothers you.

impressive sir. Doing wrong in the first place was bad, but it takes guts to come back after all this time and make it right. It says something about your character that you're still thinking about it and it still bothers you.

I couldn't have said it any better. If this has been on your mind all this time, I'm glad your finally getting it off your chest and settling it. Good Job.

Way to man up. Wish there were more who would do the same.

Yeah, exactly. I can think of quite a few people who should roll in here and post similar threads. The ones that actually do it are pretty rare. Better late than never.