performance parts for sale

ragdoll_unlimited

im getting rid of all of my engine items to handle prior obligations.

wiseco .40 over pistons NEW in the box never been installed $450 shipped

"dads" race prepped rods with full float bushings new $400 shipped

machined engine block .40 over brand new never assembled $450

2.6 stock unmachined crank from engine machine service $200

sfp exhaust header $250 shipped

schneider 284h camshaft ? shipped

2 88-89 ecu's offer?

will sell entire shortblock UN-assembled for $1,100 but buyer must arrange pickup

pm for more information

Edited by ragdoll_unlimited

I was honestly considering some of those parts--until I read that thread.

It was a sad read.

Best of luck to you. I would like to have my car together by July and I just can't chance the delays.

PM sent for Pistons and Rods to cover the $850.00 I paid you for the turbo. I'll even pay you for the shipping just to get this over with. Let me know asap.

I have the camshaft and the Mechanical rocker assembly here at My shop- I had built a head for Julian, but as you can see he won't be needing it. So I have removed the camshaft and rockers from the head. The camshaft is stamped on the end - Turbo 280F-14 and 49425 the rocker shafts and arms are in good conditioned, all cleaned and 3 new adjusters installed. I will be glad to ship these to whoever he sells them to.

This will assure you guys that you will get them, However there is one condition Julian. Jason ( resist the system on the site) Needs to receive his $325.00 refund BEFORE I ship. Jason no longer has his quest and needs the $ for another car. Fair enough?

Dad

I have the camshaft and the Mechanical rocker assembly here at My shop- I had built a head for Julian, but as you can see he won't be needing it. So I have removed the camshaft and rockers from the head. The camshaft is stamped on the end - Turbo 280F-14 and 49425 the rocker shafts and arms are in good conditioned, all cleaned and 3 new adjusters installed. I will be glad to ship these to whoever he sells them to.

This will assure you guys that you will get them, However there is one condition Julian. Jason ( resist the system on the site) Needs to receive his $325.00 refund BEFORE I ship. Jason no longer has his quest and needs the $ for another car. Fair enough?

Dad

that is more than fair, it follows the means of me selling all of these parts.

• 2 weeks later...

The camshaft is stamped on the end - Turbo 280F-14 and 49425 the rocker shafts and arms are in good conditioned, all cleaned and 3 new adjusters installed. I will be glad to ship these to whoever he sells them to.

Dad

• 3 weeks later...