Part Clearance

jolyrgr

I have a few things I want to clear out. Work keeps me running constantly, so I don't have the time I used to, but I will reply as quickly as possible.

2.5" 409 stainless steel exhaust turbo back, no converter, no muffler, w/tailpipe and off road sections.......................$370 shipped

braided brake line sets 1 each of red, black, blue......................... $110/set---red set SOLD

plain braided turbo oil feed line..........$35---------------SOLD

clear braided SS oil cooler lines with 90 deg fittings $110/set---------------pending

replacement clutch lines in a few colors.........$25--------yellow, and green left

3.2mm quality silicone hose in blue, red, black, ................. $0.70/foot 10' minimum

Other stuff up for sale soon as I go thru the garage. If there is something you want, feel free to ask.

There may be a few rollers up for sale soon as well if someone is interested.

please email responses to http://img3.imageshack.us/img3/1161/myemail.gifI can check this more easily from work.

Edited by jolyrgr

I'll take the turbo oil line and ~25' of black silicone vac. hose....... I can send $ anytime but I would like to wait and see what else you find so that it could all be shipped at once.

thanks

Derrick

I want the oil cooler lines and a clutch line in clear. What color are the fittings? (silver-ish I hope)

What else are you selling? I would also like to wait before sending the money until I know exactly how much to send incase you have more I want.

...or I can pay for these now. Let me know.

Thanks!

Edited by helrazr70