87 Conquest Parts

Krankenstein

I have stripped a 1987 Conquest and have about every part imaginable sitting around. (no airdam or cowl pieces) All parts are in good condition, 90k motor with complete harnesses and computer. Contact with needs, cheap prices, trying to get rid of this stuff cuz it's in the way. Located in New York.

Guest Paul87Quest

Hi

I am looking for these parts in black (good condition):

a passenger plastic interior sill cover - no scratches or scuffs

instrument cluster surround piece that holds the light/hazard switches..just that piece not the switches, cluster or instrument hood (no cracks/scratches)

outside door trim in good condition either side

steering column upper and lower trim pieces

Prices shipped to 93012. Please PM me.

Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...

Hi

I am looking for these parts in black (good condition):

a passenger plastic interior sill cover - no scratches or scuffs

instrument cluster surround piece that holds the light/hazard switches..just that piece not the switches, cluster or instrument hood (no cracks/scratches)

outside door trim in good condition either side

steering column upper and lower trim pieces

Prices shipped to 93012. Please PM me.

Thanks!

Sorry I've been out of town for awhile, I'll go out and see if I have all this stuff and if it's in good condition. I know off the top of my head that the column pieces are good, the cluster piece is good and the sill should be nice. I'll get shipping prices and I'll take 75 for everything depending on if I have it all and if it's all nice.

I have stripped a 1987 Conquest and have about every part imaginable sitting around. (no airdam or cowl pieces) All parts are in good condition, 90k motor with complete harnesses and computer. Contact with needs, cheap prices, trying to get rid of this stuff cuz it's in the way. Located in New York.

hi im looking for oil cooler lines would you have them.

• 1 month later...

hi, i need the headlight switch and also the pop up fog and hazzard switch. please call me at 770-771-3928 eric. thanks