Leaving feedback and not stating your location

SOTTY

Its called manners dood.

Agreed !!! Awhile back I sent a FPR to a member free of charge, yes, "I paid the shipping" who said he couldn't afford to buy one. Never got a thank you, kiss my a.., positive feedback or anything else.And some of you wonder why i'm in a bad mood sometimes :lol:

Bill

Edited by Caliber308

Agreed !!! Awhile back I sent a FPR to a member free of charge, yes, "I paid the shipping" who said he couldn't afford to buy one. Never got a thank you, kiss my a.., positive feedback or anything else.

Bill

now i totaly agree that is just wrong. ALOT of people dont apprectiate help. this site should have a "feedback request" or somthing because alot of members (newbs) dont know how to leave feedback for some reason . But i still dont see why location in feedback would be nessisary or even polite in the feedback section. filling in your location on your profile should be required though

Edited by starquestG54B

Bill i gave up on expecting a thank you that work'd , 90 % of the time you may as well be on a radio station talking to your self

maybe it's just some people don't appreate you takeing an hour or some times more to dig thru a manual to find some thing they may have over look;d , other times they get piss'd cause you insult'd their abilitys ,

and thats the same manual they have right in front of them

other times guys want a single answer to their problem when in fact there may be 3,4 ,5 or 10 things all wrong or out of adjustment at the same time , in the end we can only give a list of things to test or check the results are up to them and them alone

and to actualy do the test and checks we ask them to do , not blow it off and say they are fine .

last week my g-son Eric had his car runing fine,but he keeps messing arround and first thing you know it's runing super rich,, instead of going checking it out, i made him do it him self,, it took a couple days but in the end he found a signal wire on the tps that was fray'd and cross shorting , a porblem that should have been fisx'd the first go arround , now he was piss'd but in the end with proper looking and checking he found the problem and as a result learn'd a lot more then he would have if i would have went out and found the problem for him ,, puting off a repair you know needs attention is a huge part of most guys trouble

as i have said many many times repair some thing you know needs attention then go from there

Edited by Shelby

now i totaly agree that is just wrong. ALOT of people dont apprectiate help. this site should have a "feedback request" or somthing because alot of members (newbs) dont know how to leave feedback for some reason . But i still dont see why location in feedback would be nessisary or even polite in the feedback section. filling in your location on your profile should be required though

alot of people try to get shady with the shipping, it has nothing to do with newbs or whatever.

Sometimes its hard to help someone that doesnt want to help themselves...I am a prime example of needing help

12 pages long and yes its frustrating when you do have ten things wrong at once especially from a po.A thank you

is always appreciated whether it be help on diagnoses or parts.If we dont appreciate each others time on here

we all suffer from not being a site no longer available.

Ronald , dood I didn't mean leaving thier location in feedback , i meant when they need something or selling something they have no location stated in thier profile , taking one minute to leave feedback is a seperate issue.

then learn some. my names Ronald not dood!

shut up, RONALD.

im with ya scotty, never had anything but good words toward you, and the same from you to me.. its manners and respect.. i thought it was common knowledge.. guess not ^^^

shut up, RONALD.

im with ya scotty, never had anything but good words toward you, and the same from you to me.. its manners and respect.. i thought it was common knowledge.. guess not ^^^

kiss it!

why does that matter? the guy who bought or sold the parts knows where the other person is.

I'm calling this a "Toaderism" , best laugh ive had in a long time. :lol:

Someone help Ronald out....please

http://www.motifake.com/image/demotivational-poster/1006/happy-meals-happy-meals-mcdonalds-fast-food-ronald-clown-demotivational-poster-1276871112.jpg