Who is coming to PF11?

helrazr70

His name is Steve Dunn. He and his son Blake (stvblk get it? :) )have been around from the beginning. They had somewhat matching Silver StarQuests. One was a Starion and the other was a Conquest. Both were clean and tastefully modded. I think Steve sold his and bought Blakes car. I doubt you ever met Blake. Blake has not been around in several years. Steve was there the year before last I believe. The last time I saw Blake was PF04.

Oh I think I remember now. Were these the two guys who rear-ended eachother on the dragon, and left an outline of a muffler tip in the other's bumper? My first PF meet was 2004 at Landmark Inn.

Edited by Coke

• Replies 353
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Oh I think I remember now. Were these the two guys who rear-ended eachother on the dragon, and left an outline of a muffler tip in the other's bumper? My first PF meet was 2004 at Landmark Inn.

Yep, that's them! :)

Ahhh okay. I wouldn't be able to put a face to the name, but now I remember "who" they are; professional bumper car drivers :)

Everybody has accidents. I mean, come on...look at me. if I wanna have an accident, I go BIG leagues.

1. UlrichWolf (Tim) X - Room 218

2. helrazr70 (Chris) X - Room 211

3. Ken_B. (Ken) X - Room 211

4. tim si X

5. carguygibby (Colin) X

6. ScooterDude92(Curt) X

7. pure_insanity (Grant) X

8. 87Blue_Beast (James) X

9. 19cturbo (Mike or Mikie, depends on who you ask) X

10. Tman(Tom) jewelz76 (misty) X

11. BoostedQuest89 (CHAD) X

12. NudeLobster (Justin) X

13. Dred_85.5_TSI (Derrick) X

14. psu_Crash (Mike) X

15. Komeuppance (-Robert) X

16. half&half (paul)X

17. Frenchi934 (Tyler) X

18. MiniSRT4 (Mike) X

19. HotrodTSi (Terry) X

20. Tboost (Torrius) X

21. Intercooledflatty (Harry) X Room 114 pool side, same as last few years

22. Flatbroke313(Jason)X

23. Tripp25 (Tripp) X

24. PDodson (PDawg)X

25. SlowQuest (Larry) XXX

26. Matrapp (Mike) X

27. Kenmarrow ( Ken) X

28. TSIGAL X

29. Coke (Justin) X, maybe XX

30. ImportWarrior (Rob) X, maybe none.

31. JAinsworth (Jimmy)

32. convette X (John)

33 1/3. Austin88ESiR (Luis)X

34. bigjohns87 (John) X Room 222

35. IRONSIDE (Perry and family) X maybe XX

36. DAD ( Randy) X

37. Coldscrip (Bill) X

38. stvblk1 (Steve and Blake)X

39. absolutepower (Dustin)

I added one more that is a "tentative". He is an old coworker of mine. He bought Ken_B.'s old Fiji Blue car and has been restoring it. He is moving to Albany, NY this month and will possibly be riding down with me. He was "absolutepower" briefly on here but I think his account is expired/deleted because I can't find any of his old posts.

Why don't we room together?

could possiply do that

That could be dangerous. If it's windy his bed will flip over.

nah i wouldnt sleep anywere near that man.... :blink: id be on the couch

We could all be roomies...split it 3 ways.

ehh you have nothing to worry about.. he doesnt bite. lol

I don't bite hard.

nah i wouldnt sleep anywere near that man.... :blink: id be on the couch

I was talking about you.

I don't bite hard.

I do :P

We could all be roomies...split it 3 ways.

One condition, scooter leaves the dope at home or in his car. I don't want to be around it. The smoke makes me physically ill.

I will be adding this to the meet planner thread too.

This year we will be doing some things a little different since my poll last year revealed that many folks would like to see a few changes in organization.

We need a few volunteers.

There will be 4 planned driving runs this year. There will be 2 on Saturday and 2 on Sunday. There will be one run to each of the fun driving spots each day. There will be one early run and one late run later in the day in case someone wants to do both in one day.

How does this sound:

Saturday 7/2

8am Area 32 run

2pm Dragon run

Sunday 7/3

8am Dragon run

2pm Area 32 run

What we need are volunteers to lead each run. We can have anywhere from 1-4 leaders. The leader will be responsible for leading the group to and from the base of the run. They don't have to be the lead car but they need to make sure all that left with them make it back and that nobody gets lost. They will also be responsible for notifying everyone else if there are any problems that would delay the estimated return time.

Any volunteers?

Also, all you guyswho have been on the Area 32 runs. Please look at your pics. Do any of you have a pic that includes the sign of the gas station/store at the beginning of the run? I need to know it's name and number. Ken_B. and I were talking and we hatched a good idea. What about a cook out there by the stream in the Tiki Bar? :)Plenty of parking and it's right at the beginning/end of the run.

Help?

Edited by helrazr70

One condition, scooter leaves the dope at home or in his car. I don't want to be around it. The smoke makes me physically ill.

Yeah same here. I don't wanna be around weed. I don't approve of it and I refuse to be let myself be around it.

I will volunteer for one run but possibly won't take my car--so I will be a passenger. (Mine has to make it home. :) )

Any other volunteers?

Was this an attack toward me? If so...I lol'ed. :rolleyes:

Edited by Coke

Was this an attack toward me? If so...I lol'ed. :rolleyes:

Actually it wasn't. I meant my car MECHANICALLY has to make it home. I have to be back at work the following Tuesday and cannot afford to get stuck that far from home because of the nature of my job.

Edited by helrazr70

No, I was completely joking dude! Hahahaha I'm cool with it, I just lol'ed when I read it, and in the back of my mind I'm going HAHA wiseguy....lol. It's all good! ;)