Ok...Another...well its a 1JZ....

BOHO

Supra drive shaft cut to my length..in this case 29 7/8" and I'm going to "fix" my pinion flange on the torque tube to accpect this...

http://i564.photobucket.com/albums/ss85/bohocst/Toyota_Flange.jpg

have to go from 1.8 to 1.812 in the center and redrill the bolt holes... :wacko: it works...Can't wait to go for a drive.

I took it around the block...I definately have a problem...It won't idle right. I have to create a vacum leak to get a good rpm out of it...even then it stublmes on take off and cuts out....I don't really kno where to start right now.

Captain common sense came to town....

The piggy back was still tied into the harness and bypassing the Map sensor completely....there will be a vid tommorow of this thing tomorrow...

I couldn't sleep...So I went ahead and soldered my map wires back into the ECU...Can't start it because its still running on open DP...but I'm going to get the exhaust hooked up tomorrow if everything is good...

I'm working on it guys...

I fixed the map issue and its 100% better...But...

It has a pretty bad miss...and doens't like boost at all?? Any suggestions so far? Plugs are good...its not missing like its missing a cyl..its pretty itermittent.

I put new plugs in it and put octane booster and injector cleaner in....Its is running better the more I drive it...I'm so pumped about this f'n car right now...The car has been sitting with this gas since december...and the motor for god knows how long....Its running much smoother now...

The 1 12" fan is not going to cut it...Not when its 92 outside...It doesn't get over 190 when driving but sitting in traffic it starting creeping up 220..I'll have to put another fan on it...

The 1 12" fan is not going to cut it...Not when its 92 outside...It doesn't get over 190 when driving but sitting in traffic it starting creeping up 220..I'll have to put another fan on it...

Yeah, I may have to drop my thermostat FINALLY. Its creeping towards 200 on hot days now.

Hang on now, if Tim comes over later?! What if I wanna come see this beast? :lol:

Got the wideband hooked up today...At idle... and cruise I'm seeing 17-18+...On boost..(havn't gone wot yet) it does get down to like 12.2 So I'm not 100% if my o2 sensor is going bad or if its really that lean...my fuel pressure is at 38..I think I'm going to go up a couple of lbs and see if it helps.

http://i564.photobucket.com/albums/ss85/bohocst/CIMG0857.jpg

Edited by BOHO