NOPI Starion parts

Fuze

I don't know about you guys but I haven't been on NOPI's site in years, but it looks like they stock a catalog of Starion parts including the old HKS exhaust, Mechanical lifters, down to a new crank. I mean they have a ton of stuff. Check it out.

NOPI Starion Catalog

Edited by Fuze

Just a word of caution, that some of these sites aren't updated much and when you go to order it, the order immediately goes to backorder, then they ca't get it... No saying this is currently going on with the NOPI site (I ordered from them a number of years ago), but I personally went thru three companies getting the HKS exhaust.

heh - the hks exhaust is discontinued fwiw. Also that exhaust last I checked is a cat back.

Yeah it is, 60mm bolt on. If they are discontinued, than grab one if you want one, but personally I had one back in the day and it's a great fitting exhaust like an OEM part. NOPI also has flywheels, sway bars, heads, so just another option. They also deal with a lot of American companies.

Too bad there aren't any pix of actual SQ parts on the site. Everything is a generic pic so whos to say you can really get it. That and all this stuff for Starion and nothing for Conquest? Nice find but I would not order from them.