MadMax

Hmm well I personally think that car is fixable

get a rear subframe ,rim if needed

hammer out the dent and

rock it like you stole it

but if your done with it I'm still interested

in the manual belts

I agree - looks pretty fixable to me.

Not to mention, I have a rear subframe removed from a parted 88SHP ready to ship. I also still have rear diff and torque tube. Axles have been sold off already, but I'm sure you can locate them and a rim.

You should save that car.

Jim

Edited by MI_Mitsu

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Where in Texas are you? Are you close enough to Huntsville, AL to swing by and drop off a part for me? In exhange, I'll give you the rear subframe I have FREE. Just pay the freight of the pallet down... might run you $80-120. Can send you other parts as well to make it worthwhile.

PM me to arrange something.

ok pulled it apart and the car is very fixable. control arm is trash, strut maybe broken and the hub is frozen to control arm an the cv shaft has a little play in it, rim may be good. Rear frame looks fine and strut mounts are not tweaked at all. I have all parts needed to make it drivable again. But i have no idea what it would cost in body work and i cant stand to look at it in its current condition so... I think im gonna sale it all in one bundle, Spare titled shell, spare motor, spare turbos, all performance stuff not yet installed like a useable 14b turbo cartridge a fidanza flywheel and a ebay stainless turbo mani, anything in my garage starquest related. I'll get it driving again so it can be driven away but a flat bed will be needed for the rest of the stuff. Im thinking 2,000 for all of it. obo.

I have an 87 flatty auto I want to make it intercooled how much for the whole set it , your car was intercooled right? And also interested in complete Driver seatbelts if yours had automatic seatbelts, thanks I would need it shipped to 07065 thanks

You may have to change the turbo as well. I had a lot of hesitation issues when I had the IC put on my flatty. Non-IC turbo is too small for all the extra volume, after having a 12 A turbo installed; problem solved. Not as easy as it seems. Good luck,

Flatty love

if your still parting it out. id be interested in the taillight if there good, the sidemarkers and piece in between, the mirrors, the metal things that hold the fog light in( not sure what there called) and if its straight that piece between the headlight. I live in okc. so its 73116 or maybe could drive out. thanks

You may have to change the turbo as well. I had a lot of hesitation issues when I had the IC put on my flatty. Non-IC turbo is too small for all the extra volume, after having a 12 A turbo installed; problem solved. Not as easy as it seems. Good luck,

Flatty love

ok thanks its taking me a while to gather the parts i dont know wether to just move the transmission cooler since mine is automatic i might just convert it to manual, thanks for the tip

^_^ I stand by what I said

That'd be like going to McDonalds and getting a 10 piece nugget.

Getting to the window and finding out that they need to make more

and for you to pull ahead to wait,but instead of getting to them ASAP,

they'd give them to you the next day :blink: