wrecked my starion.

MadMax

just wrecked my black 87 starion. passenger quarter panel smashed. rim and tire destroyed, so far all i can see is the rear passenger control arm got mangled and a break line busted. tire turns and diff seem to be working but i havent pulled it apart to see total extent of damages so, its for sale or part out. motor was rebuilt has about 30,000 miles on it and 88 tranny was just rebuilt has about 200 miles on it. good working 12a turbo. motor has balanced shafts removed jet valves eliminated, new oil pump, new timing chain and a mildly ported head and manifolds. by mildly i mean i ported the intake and exhaust to match gaskets. this was my daily commuter till it got nailed. have a spare motor in pieces in my garage along with a good head. also a white 86 shell, clean title. not sure what im gonna do with it it yet but any interests pm me. ill post pics prices and what not later. to disappointed to bother right now. Just need a working vehicle for work.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have an 87 flatty auto I want to make it intercooled how much for the whole set it , your car was intercooled right? And also interested in complete Driver seatbelts if yours had automatic seatbelts, thanks I would need it shipped to 07065 thanks

??????

no complete air dam sorry.

cars are in corpus christi texas 78417.

car has stainless 2.5 downpipe into local muffler shop made 2.5 exhaust into a fart can, no cats.

Complete *DM turbo piping, stock intercooler, eclipse 1 gen maf with k&n setup. No ac no power steering (not by choice so it will need the steering coupler fix).

Bunch of parts not on the car as well ebay, 88 steering wheel, turbo mani, fidanza flywheel, 14b turbo cartridge, hatch louvers.

Most of the 88 electronic upgrade like the computer and knock sensor.

I may still have all the electric seat belt stuff in a box somewhere, i swapped them for manual belts.

my white 86 has everything you need to intercool your 87 that somehow is a flatty.

Engine has egr blocked off and most unnecessary vac lines removed. Think that covers everyone, still working on pics and prices.

these are from the day of the accident. I don't get home till it is already dark so its hard to get good photos but i will.

http://i341.photobucket.com/albums/o364/DerrickandNichole/CIMG0332.jpg

http://i341.photobucket.com/albums/o364/DerrickandNichole/CIMG0333.jpg

http://i341.photobucket.com/albums/o364/DerrickandNichole/CIMG0334.jpg