My MPI project

Nice work with the car! To bad about the head gasket. I think I will be going with felpro 88-89 head gasket for my next 2 projects. I Have only had that gasket go bad on me once, and that was when the wg vac line was off... and ran over 35psi LOL. Hope by end of next month to get my Red car on the road!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
Figured i would update a little, not much more done tuning wise.. car did do good to pigeon forge and back, no issues, although i believe i need a fuel pump now... We gave it a little heck once i was there, it was a good time, surprised i didnt get in any trouble haha.. Got a chance to race the 1jz car, which was pretty fun, second was close, once i hit third i started walking. This car is nasty in 3rd and 4th..
  • Like 1

Figured i would update a little, not much more done tuning wise.. car did do good to pigeon forge and back, no issues, although i believe i need a fuel pump now... We gave it a little heck once i was there, it was a good time, surprised i didnt get in any trouble haha.. Got a chance to race the 1jz car, which was pretty fun, second was close, once i hit third i started walking. This car is nasty in 3rd and 4th..

I agree, you car runs its tail off.

Glad to see it all coming together for you Mike and I appreciate the ride.

I thought you were going to jail Saturday night but you didn't.

I agree, you car runs its tail off.

Glad to see it all coming together for you Mike and I appreciate the ride.

I thought you were going to jail Saturday night but you didn't.

yeah, you was a little worried after that last one lol.. perry says lets just get back to the motel now haha

LOL mike.....One day we will get together and I'll get to see what that holset is made of....although Jeff and my car are almost identical in setup and times/mph

Im ready when you are! lol.. oh and by the way, thanks for the beer!

how much boost you running?

Edited by 19cturbo

• 1 month later...
stupid car has been sitting in the garage, no time to fool with it, i need to get it out and take some more data logs and get my tune finished.. its not far off, the car is really fun to drive it just needs an umph more lol! I may be upgrading the map sensor and kicking the boost up another 3-4 psi..

• 3 months later...

GAME OVER!

follow the swap section, there will be info there!

http://i223.photobucket.com/albums/dd23/19cturbo/42255E57-F8EB-49C2-B290-3DF500772D87-51043-00002448BDC97921.jpg

http://i223.photobucket.com/albums/dd23/19cturbo/25A7F141-35F7-41A1-8725-D41ED105AB23-51043-00002448AEF9A279.jpg

• 10 months later...