What is this?

TopDawg_43

http://pic100.picturetrail.com/VOL928/13207530/23507957/394833978.jpg

Ok, here's the story that was told to me. One of my Mom's co-workers wanted to take pics of deer in the WV mountains. So he left his camara out over night. And when he developed the film, this was on it. So WHAT THE @#$% IS IT?

Oh and the flash in the middle is where a picture was taken of the picture.

skelator out of costume

Heman will be there shortly lol

the camera is set for night light and a man is looking at the camera when it went off ,most likely the guy that place'd the camera

try useing nite vision setings on your camcorder it'l look about the same

Really, have you seen this pic before? It was a forward from my mom. Either way, I still want to know what it is.

What Shelby said does make since though.

Yeah, this has been out for a while. I hate to say it, but your mom's friend had ZERO to do with this. It's been on a few ghost shows, and as I recall, they figured out how the hoax was done.

Yeah, this has been out for a while. I hate to say it, but your mom's friend had ZERO to do with this. It's been on a few ghost shows, and as I recall, they figured out how the hoax was done.

Yeah I called her back to find exactly what was told to her. And the story changed, it was just some text that he received. She know I don't let some "stories" just slide by, with out asking some questions.

It looks like an evil tooth that came to life. But this whole post has me cryin in tears LOL!!! I needed that since the same guy who ate my honeybuns last week went in my pockets while I was asleep and stole all my cash (which is a big deal since I wait tables and tips are like 98% of my income. Thanks for that lift guys. Btw... the guy took off and I haven't seen him.