boooo yaaa

87starcar

http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/aa282/jammincrtracer/levicivic.jpg

its getting there.

alot of work and im getting overwhelmed again.

found a couple of low spots on the roof after i primed it. fixing those.

Woot! I miss my ef:(

What motor? Mods? Color you going? Looks clean as heck.

I had a bone stock rusted std hatch. On funtion/form type 2's. I miss 40 mpgs:( Ill get another one soon.

And i have a dx sedan too, same coilovers, some mods. Nothing giant.

http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a263/bgcavfire/P1010276.jpg

im goona repaint it red. gonna do the jams and engine bay too, i was going to trade my truck for a full ls b18b1 swap and some drag dr 20s but that might have fallen through so idk about the motor. it doesnt have one in it. ive got some hasport b series mounts eibach coilovers and thats about it. your ef looks clean. i bet dual port sucked lol. i like 4 doors too put up a picture if you have one.

yea thats whats weraing me out... all the sanding. i changed a quarter panel and everything. the car was a total pos. dents everywhere. hopefully all my hard work pays off. i'll be painting the jams and engine bay aswell, just not surfacing them

already thought of that and my dreams were shot down. lol. people said tranny wouldnt bolt upa and it would be to heavy (wich i believe) and imm thinking it would be too tall. have a g54b sticking out of the hood.... muhahahha.

already thought of that and my dreams were shot down. lol. people said tranny wouldnt bolt upa and it would be to heavy (wich i believe) and imm thinking it would be too tall. have a g54b sticking out of the hood.... muhahahha.

I've seen a mid 90's coupe (sorry I'm not so good with my gens anymore since I lost interest in Honda around 7 years ago) with the intake manny stickin out. He was hella slow though and tried to race a super boosted mr2 and lost really bad. My overweight friend raced him down the Galveston seawall on foot and won cuz he killed his car on the launch which made him the laughing stock of the Galveston cruise back in '06. But good luck with the EF. They can be really fast. I still hold my head down after my Balt got raped by a crx but the dude was an a** and refused to tell me what swap he had even after he beat me. I also ran an EG which was gutted with a stock K20 runnin open headers. Guy vibrated my entire car when he ran me and then again when he walked on a Mach 1. Dude was seriously fast.

Well duh it's gonna bolt up man... LOL...

It'd be easy, custom mounts, custom drive shafts... custom hole in the hood.

-Robert