Chain and guide parts.

anthonytsi

don't be fool'd with these cheap kits on ebay,, most are not complete and ALL parts need to be replace'd ,,unless you have already done a bal shaft elim, them just a cam kit is need'd but i don't see many that have put enought miles on their car to get to that point and if they have already replace'd the complete kit,, the bal shaft elim kit needs redone also

the bal shaft elim kit will not last as long as the oem cam chain kit

don't be fool'd with these cheap kits on ebay,, most are not complete and ALL parts need to be replace'd ,,unless you have already done a bal shaft elim, them just a cam kit is need'd but i don't see many that have put enought miles on their car to get to that point and if they have already replace'd the complete kit,, the bal shaft elim kit needs redone also

the bal shaft elim kit will not last as long as the oem cam chain kit

I'm keeping it all original and will not get any cheap kit from ebay. I don't want to buy anything from Autobone either.

get it from here, nothing but real OEM stuff.

He isn't selling OEM timing parts they are all aftermarket and the labels on all those bags doesn't say made in Japan either. You can get that stuff everywhere.

Just the OEM timing chain alone from the dealer is over 150.00. A complete timing and balance shaft setup from the dealer is pushing 600.00.

Check online with the Mitsubishi dealers, or find someone with a Parts Catalog to give you all the OEM part numbers needed, THEN go online to the Mitsubishi Dealers. Here is who I like to use:

http://www.ricartmitsubishi.com

Good Luck,

Bill

Edited by Caliber308