SMB Tube Header

i'm waitin on mine to come in now. i cant wait to do something to the car. i havent touched it in 3 month, other then putting car cover on it

I hear that! Haven't had any time to play in the garage in a couple months. Been working on modifying MS for direct firing the coils though. Maybe this weekend I'll get some time to see if it's going to work. When you're ready for some wiring let me know.

• 2 weeks later...

$500 for a CUSTOM header.......to much? we dont own honda's. beside mk1 headers, everyone other header out there are $500 and up. and that is " IF " you can get them to actully make it

Funny how people on here think $500 is to much or pricey, its obvious why we don't have any aftermarket support here.

I wouldn't mind one but too pricey for me. That's a lot of money just for a header.

How much should a header be? I mean, a set for my v8 will run $1500. A quality tubular 4 cyl turbo header is going to be around $500 easy. Now, it could be stainless, that's my only complaint.