A call for peace... BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE

Komeuppance

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For instance, I know I'm better than everyone else in this thread, but I just have to accept that fact and not capitalize on it in a way that would hurt anyone's feelings. So, I can see how hard it must be.

So, Andrew.......this disease you have makes you delusional as well?

Tim

^^Wow. lol.

I joined the site several months back and for the most part people have been very helpful. I had a leg up on most of the newbs because I had owned an 88 and 87 a few years back so I avoided a lot of the obvious questions...But still asked plenty anyway.

Just make sure you're lenient with people that choose to do stuff you aren't a fan of--like shopping at TEP or associating with *DM. As long as you don't throw fuel on the fire, Kelly is a fine person to deal with as well and when it came down to it, there were no alternatives to his 4" IC that I bought other than the retarded expensive Spearco piece (smaller, too!). There are rivalries between former members like this on all forums because not everyone can be working toward a common goal on the same site, I guess.

Robert, thanks for noticing such issue. I see it every now and then.

The way I see things.

Respect before Love.

No one needs to show love, but respect is always a start.

If ignorant is in your way, move lane and pass it by.

Never burn a bridge behind you, it might be your only way back.

might be all lame, but helps me out.

^^Wow. lol.

I joined the site several months back and for the most part people have been very helpful. I had a leg up on most of the newbs because I had owned an 88 and 87 a few years back so I avoided a lot of the obvious questions...But still asked plenty anyway.

Just make sure you're lenient with people that choose to do stuff you aren't a fan of--like shopping at TEP or associating with *DM. As long as you don't throw fuel on the fire, Kelly is a fine person to deal with as well and when it came down to it, there were no alternatives to his 4" IC that I bought other than the retarded expensive Spearco piece (smaller, too!). There are rivalries between former members like this on all forums because not everyone can be working toward a common goal on the same site, I guess.

you've got my vote.

**EDIT**!!

I also find it funny ~7 hours after making this thread the OP created this thread HERE taking a private conversation and posting it on a public forum to ridicule and humiliate another member.

Edited by boostinstar

**EDIT**!!

I also find it funny ~7 hours after making this thread the OP created this thread HERE taking a private conversation and posting it on a public forum to ridicule and humiliate another member.

Some of the things I said were meant in jest, and my good-natured teasing aspect was missed... I'm not THAT mean.

LOL... it wasn't a private conversation, it was in a public chat room and there were other people in there as well.

-Robert