Treadstone T3 manifold

starquestJOE

up for sale is a near new treadstone manifold. its T3 and 38mm wastegate flanges. i ran it for less then a 1000 miles. no problems with it. i'm just up grading. i ran a holset hx40

$250 shipped

http://i713.photobucket.com/albums/ww135/starquestJOE/P4060680.jpg

Edited by starquestJOE

You need a. T3 or a t4 to exhaust flange on your turbo. You probably won't be able to run anything that will bolt to the stock maifold. Iif it uses a t3 flange it is gunna be a medium to large turbo not tiny like the 12a-16g he ran it with a hx40. Google it and look at the size diff between your 12a and that turbo. It makes the 12 look like a baby haha. Just some friendly advice.

Oh any pix?? And do you know how much power it will support?

Edited by Ron Burgandy

You need a. T3 or a t4 to exhaust flange on your turbo. You probably won't be able to run anything that will bolt to the stock maifold. Iif it uses a t3 flange it is gunna be a medium to large turbo not tiny like the 12a-16g he ran it with a hx40. Google it and look at the size diff between your 12a and that turbo. It makes the 12 look like a baby haha. Just some friendly advice.

Oh any pix?? And do you know how much power it will support?

No, you do not need a t4 flange - This manifold has a T3 turbo flange.

The treadstone manifold will support well over 400hp - even ported stock manifolds can support over 400hp

Google is magical and provided me this neat picture;

http://www.treadstoneperformance.com/~treadstone/prod_imgs/img-327-0-large.jpg

• 2 years later...