Dyno Meet in MD

Skullzaflare

Any StarQuests going aside from me? It was mainly setup for miatas ( i used to have one) but we are allowed to bring anything

Details

Yeehaw since all of you damn Connecticut yankees have seceded from the Mid Atlantic dyno day and none of you pensyltucky folks have locked down a shop, I will get the party started.

Dyno day / meet in MD on November 13th. That should be enough time for everyone to hustle up and finish up modifications you have been lazing on.

Same deal, same place as before. This time I will actually post the pictures and videos from the day. Last time, nobody's engine blew on the dyno or on the way home. We even had one of the megasquirt (one of two) developers show up which was pretty cool. Anyways here are the details:

York Automotive

300 South Main Street

Mt Airy, MD 21771-5389

For those who haven't been there before---

As you come down main street, you'll hit a long hill and then an "old town" section. The shop is in an alley on the left right at the beginning of the old town area. There is a sign saying "York Automotive" on the left side which marks the alley. Turn in and park in the big gravel parking lot. You will know you are at the right location because of all the spec miatas sitting around.

Costs are $50/participant. 3-5 dyno pulls are included for that price (depending on time and amount of participants). AFR, torque/hp readout is provided. Dyno Dynamics dyno.

Start time is 10AM

Even if you do not want to dyno, come on by to hang out. Last time we had a decent group. EMS representation should also be pretty good- MS, Hydra, Adaptronic, stockers were there last time. Afterwards, we can go get food and/or go for a drive. The area around Sugarloaf has some interesting roads.

Please post if you can make it. Here is the current list:

1. Some guy from MT.net

2. Some guy from MT.net

3. Some guy from MT.net

4. Some guy from MT.net

5. Some guy from Miata.net

6. Some guy from Miata.net

7. Some guy from Miata.net

Also, f***, invite your other 2 wheel drive buddies if they want to get dynod too. Miatas will have priority though.

• 2 weeks later...

think youll be there? trying to get a accurate number of people

tell me your bringing a starquest :D lol

Hopefully i will be bringing 5, 3 2jzgte swapped ones 1 4g63 swapped one and a built multiport g54b and maybe a stinking vette lol. How is that for crashing a party?

Hopefully i will be bringing 5, 3 2jzgte swapped ones 1 4g63 swapped one and a built multiport g54b and maybe a stinking vette lol. How is that for crashing a party?

suppose that could lol :( ill have the least power out of all the quests "insert crying smiley"

The vette guy really wants to come though would it be a problem?

how would it be a problem? like i said this was for the miatas but anyone is welcome lol, i only knew about it cause i used to have a miata. hell, theres gonna be a hyundai accent there too

Are Neons allowed? haha I'm curious to what I'm pushing.. but I don't think I could make that time... I have to go to NY that day in the AM.. I coudl see about changing the date

He said all cars are welcome. I say bring it down hang out see what it do.

So my car made 320 with 350 ft lbs of torque. The guy said there dyno was very conservative so it should have been around 350 with over 400 ft lbs of torque. Im very happy and pleased with the way this car has performed thus far. Check the engine swappers section under my screen name for the dyno video.