new mookeh part.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

why do you keep relating to that post!! it was a blem he took it off the market. now tried to sell it as a blem in the description he clearly noted it cracks and the holes dont match. i dont see what the deal is their. he said it has problems and listed them. Edited by rosengrant826

why do you keep relating to that post!! it was a blem he took it off the market. now tried to sell it as a blem in the description he clearly noted it cracks and the holes dont match. i dont see what the deal is their. he said it has problems and listed them.

You are incorrect. Perhaps you should quote what Mk1 advertised.

Your paraphrasing leans a bit toward........a complete falsehood. What a coincidence.

THIS MANIFOLD HAS FOLLOWING BLEMISHES

1. RUNNERS(WHERE SMALL RUNNERS ARE WELDED TOGETHER) CRACK EASILY DUE TO WEAK WELDS(CAN BE FIXED BY ADDING EXTRA WELDS AROUND THE WEAK ORIGINAL WELDS AND ADDTIONS OF EXTRA BRACKETS)

2. THREE OR FOUR STUD HOLES ON THE HEAD FLANGE DO NOT MATCH PERFECTLY AND NEED TO BE REDRILLED

doesnt sound like he is trying to screw anyone to me..

It would probably be a fine header, after you,

1. Replaced all of the stainless steel

2. Re-weld some original brackets

3. Fab a few more new brackets/Weld

4. Work out a few fitment issues/Weld

5. Oblong out a few(3 or 4, and so on) stud holes.

6. Talk to a few metal fab guys, here or there.

After that, maybe, you would be home free...like a bird.

pulled from the above link.

chodey....you clearly acknowledged what was wrong with the header by quoting what 19c stated in one of his postes...It doesnt matter if it was a true "Blem" or not. It specifically states in that thread the problems or blemishes for say, and was also specifically stated in that ebay action. stop being so mother f'ing stupid about this and move on with you god dam life already. go find a mother f'ing girl that will listen to you (good luck with that one) and talk her f'ing ear off about all of this...better yet.. go pay a psychiatrist to listen to you, so they can doodle and talk chet on their note pad explaining how utterly pathetic you sound with all of this.

seriously man...stfu!! and move the f'k on already. I dont know how to stress this enough to your butt...it doesnt f'ing matter if the word BLEMISH or BLEM was used correctly to the "T" of its peace of crap definition. the problems with the header where still CLEARLY stated. any Jack f'k could see that. even dead people 6 feet under halfway across the world could still see that.

Jesus Christ!......

how about this for your liking, used to its definition.. - your a major blemish to us here..no one wants you around..get the f'k out of here!!.. Id rather take honda boy and honda girl over your butt..at least they where entertaining!..

Edited by dstar88

the problems with the header where still CLEARLY stated.

Clearly, the problems with the header were not stated.

I have no idea why you are quoting me, or 19C.

It would seem that you would want to compare the:

1. Statements from MK1, Mookeh, 101 Propose;"It is a blem so I have reduced the price"

vs.

2. What we know of the header; It was a total piece of junk, not worth the price of scrap.

Chinese Auto Parts. Sold As Is. = Confidence.

chodey....you clearly acknowledged what was wrong with the header by quoting what 19c stated in one of his postes...It doesnt matter if it was a true "Blem" or not. It specifically states in that thread the problems or blemishes for say, and was also specifically stated in that ebay action. stop being so mother f'ing stupid about this and move on with you god dam life already. go find a mother f'ing girl that will listen to you (good luck with that one) and talk her f'ing ear off about all of this...better yet.. go pay a psychiatrist to listen to you, so they can doodle and talk chet on their note pad explaining how utterly pathetic you sound with all of this.

seriously man...stfu!! and move the f'k on already. I dont know how to stress this enough to your butt...it doesnt f'ing matter if the word BLEMISH or BLEM was used correctly to the "T" of its peace of crap definition. the problems with the header where still CLEARLY stated. any Jack f'k could see that. even dead people 6 feet under halfway across the world could still see that.

Jesus Christ!......

how about this for your liking, used to its definition.. - your a major blemish to us here..no one wants you around..get the f'k out of here!!.. Id rather take honda boy and honda girl over your butt..at least they where entertaining!..

+Motherf'ing 1! I vote ban. Jody1 is of no use to the site, and only seems to post to bash 101 and rile up other members.

Jody1 people like you are why there arent going to be any good vendors associated with this site.

YZ,

I don't think that MK1 is a good vendor. Additionally, I think that poor vendors siphoning sales from good vendors, hurts the good vendors. It also discourages the formation of new enterprise. When it costs more to be a good, reputable vendor, why would you want to compete with cheaper, non-reputable vendors. This action, or lack of, shorts the marketplace, vendors, and buyers, ie. myself.

Irrespective of the above premise, my comments about MK1's shady "blem" header deal, which alot of people know to be a rip-off, are accurate.

Even MK1's most ardent supporters are disappointed in his actions. They have stated this.

I am informing potential customers of some of MK1's past transactions.

When some of MK1's supporters deny these blatant facts, it doesn't appear to support Mk1's cause, and looks somewhat transparent.

However, I am not addressing these issues. I am merely providing information regarding Mk1's transactions. I would appreciate this information as a prospective customer.

Thanks, Jody

+Motherf'ing 1! I vote ban. Jody1 is of no use to the site, and only seems to post to bash 101 and rile up other members.

this fool just dont get it....He tickles my very last nerve like its a female body part...I fear for this guys safety if i ever come across em...

and im normally a calm person..

Jimmy Ban this no good peace of trash! before i go ape chet roid rage!. >:-(

• 4 weeks later...

Nobody cares dude, why don't you go make your own parts made in America and see how well they sell with your piss pore attitude but they might be made by some illegal aliens like *DM's parts.

i just bought a set of husky tools the other day and started useing them and noticed when i pickedup the ratchet it FELL APART!!

as i was looking for the phone number for husky on the back of the box i noticed "MADE IN CHINA"

since then i bought a set of stanley tools "MADE IN MEXICO" and have had NO issue with them what so ever!

101 has good parts but bad prices

*DM is alright but not perfect

leave the kid alone. dont tell me we are the only ones that like our parts/tools and etc MADE IN AMERICA?

i just bought a set of husky tools the other day

Who's talking about Husky? And when did Mexico join the US? Maybe it's too early and I'm still cranky, but this argument shouldn't be about where the parts are made. Based on the posts in this thread the vast majority are happy with 101's parts. I've purchased several items from other "Quest" vendors as well as 101. When a vendor tells you that a part they are selling is less than perfect it's YOUR responsibility to research it. Call the vendor, send an email, ask questions. I can only speak for myself, but my experience with 101 is that they support their products before and after the sale. If I wasn't happy with the price I'd email them and offer what I thought was reasonable. I've had parts fail due to damage on the road and 101 has supplied me with replacements for well below original cost. I think Jody isn't considering the possibility that his experience is not typical from this vendor. So he'll keep posting his comments and ten 101 supporters will post right behind him. Good, that shows that he is the exception. I think we all saw these headers and initially said "Wow, cheap". Most of us didn't immediatly hit the "buy now" button though.

Just my opinion,

Q4Q

I've never wanted to smack a forum member with a skillet....until now.

SHUT THE HELL UP! 101 makes good products, for good prices, follows up with their products, and SELLS BLEMISHED PARTS UNDER THE TITLE "BLEMISHED", if you want a pefrect product, DONT BUY THE FCUKING BLEMISHED MODEL!!!!!!!!!!

-Justin.

QuestforQuest,

What are your opinions of the following thread?

Thanks, Jody

I think the comments 6 and 7 in your link pretty much say there is a detailed description of what is wrong with the header. I remember seeing these for sale. My opinion is listed above.

http://www.starquestclub.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=103806&st=20&gopid=1092189entry1092189

I've attached a link to the feedback forum for 101 if anyone has any NEW experiences to share about 101. I think we know where you stand Jody.

i just bought a set of husky tools the other day and started useing them and noticed when i pickedup the ratchet it FELL APART!!

as i was looking for the phone number for husky on the back of the box i noticed "MADE IN CHINA"

since then i bought a set of stanley tools "MADE IN MEXICO" and have had NO issue with them what so ever!

101 has good parts but bad prices

*DM is alright but not perfect

leave the kid alone. dont tell me we are the only ones that like our parts/tools and etc MADE IN AMERICA?

101 has bad prices? What do you know about material & labor costs? Have you made a mold for your header panel yet? When you start producing parts for our cars and actually see what is involved in making these parts, then you can come in here and tell us what "new" parts are worth. Have you ever went back and seen prices people are asking for their parts compared to your asking prices? You crack me up man lol.

I remember talking to 101propose several years ago. His name is M JA and he is from China originally. At that time I was on Ebay looking for comparable sensors for my '86. I came across one of his ads and he had a pic of an '83 hood in an auction for just some random sensor that wasn't even for a SQ. I was intrigued to say the least and we began emailing back and forth. In our conversations, I learned that he owned a SQ and really loved his car. I told him about SQC, which he had never heard of, and that we as a community had a pretty hard time finding performance parts from reliable vendors. Back then we had TEP and couple other places and that was about it. At that time he did not manufacture or sell one single part for a Starquest. This is around the time that we were in the middle of, I think, the second or third CF hood GP that was falling apart like usual. I asked him if he had any contacts in China to come up with a CF '83 hood. A few short months later he had a prototype and sent me the pics of it. I was shocked that I was looking at something that started out with a few short emails. I did warn him before he joined SQC that if he were to join mainly to sell his CF hood he needed to make absolutely sure he had a prototype and could manufacture them and deliver them w/o too much hassle or everyone on here would blacklist him pretty quick. To say the least the rest is history, and to look at what he started with and to see all the great products he manufactures and sells now for our car is awesome. Remember he didn't manufacture any of his parts personally, but he has stood behind them 100%. Look at all the stuff he sells for our car and then look around and see who else even comes close to the variety and quality of his parts.

Two thumbs up M JA! Thanks for all your hard work and dedication to the Starion, Conquest, and our community. Without you, since our car is almost completely forgotten by the mainstream, there would most likely only be spark plugs and fuel filters available for our car by now. Keep em coming mang!

Edited by Boosted77.

101 has bad prices? What do you know about material & labor costs? Have you made a mold for your header panel yet? When you start producing parts for our cars and actually see what is involved in making these parts, then you can come in here and tell us what "new" parts are worth. Have you ever went back and seen prices people are asking for their parts compared to your asking prices? You crack me up man lol.

Agreed. People think that new molds and parts either fall from the sky or can all be made for $5 in materials and be done in your sleep.

You can't expect people to want to buy your product until you can prove that you can make them and have a good, quality part to show. Unfortunately, not too many people are willing to shell out lots of their cash and time to make molds/parts that they probably can't sell and make a profit, or sometimes not even break even.

Oh, and I'm another person who's bought tons of Mookeeh stuff, and love every single item as much or more than I thought I would.

Would I buy one of those manifolds? Nope, for the same reason I wouldn't buy an aftermarket SQ manifold from any of the vendors. I don't think there's been one yet who can make one without issues.

Edited by Burton

• 2 years later...